List of Best Yoga Studios in Ottawa ON
PranaShanti Yoga Centre
- Our intention at PranaShanti is to create an oasis in the city of Ottawa for the practice of yoga in a diversity of methods.
- This is a space where all are welcome: here you will heal and strengthen your body, calm your mind, and rejuvenate your spirit.
- Our teachers bring a wealth of experience and knowledge to the highest quality of teaching.
- They have devoted their lives and careers to sharing the benefits of Yoga and Meditation, and embody PranaShanti’s own spirit of continuous education.
- We provide a soothing space where you can explore many approaches to the same outcome: creating ease in your life.
- We encourage you to be curious, relax, and take your time so you can leave feeling renewed.
Address: 52 Armstrong Street, Ottawa, ON K1Y 2V7
Rama Lotus Yoga Centre
- The Rama Lotus Yoga Centre was founded in 1994 in Ottawa, Canada by Robert Hay.
- It was the first of its kind in Ottawa, as Robert followed his vision of opening a centre devoted solely to Yoga.
- The small centre began with a handful of Kundalini yoga classes offered each week, and a warm and vibrant community!
- It moved to Somerset Street and became the first in Ottawa to offer heated yoga classes.
- Along with Kundalini and Hatha yoga, new classes in Bikram yoga and Power Yoga became very popular.
- In 1999 we introduced Yoga Teacher Training programs.
- We are proud to have trained hundreds of yoga teachers since that time, many who experienced profound transformation and some who even went on to open up their own studios in Ottawa and other parts of Canada.
Address: 340 Gladstone Ave, Ottawa, ON K2P 0Y8
- We are more than a yoga studio.
- We are a community of practitioners, instructors and yoga lovers who aspire to deepen and elevate our practice.
- We strive to live a healthy, happy and authentic life.
- Our mission is to be a positive influence to society and give back to the world through movement in yoga.
Address: 298 Elgin Street, Ottawa, ON K2P 1C3
Bikram hot yoga
- Bikram hot yoga is a unique yoga series of 26 postures that is suitable for all levels of ability, even beginners and those with limited flexibility!
- While it is a great workout, there are no intermediate or advanced postures, like headstands or handstands.
- It is traditional Hatha yoga in a heated room, combining a cardiovascular workout and deeply therapeutic yoga.
- Bikram Yoga is known to promote the healing of backs and knees!
- Hot yoga strengthens and tones the muscles, allowing for deep, safe stretching.
- It is calming for the mind and helps reduce stress.
- Bikram hot yoga promotes detoxification of the body through sweat, postures and breathing exercises.
Address: 71 Bank St, Ottawa, ON K1A 0G9
- We at Pure Yoga Ottawa have created a space for EveryBODY every shape, size, age, and status, employed, or in between jobs, student, or retiree, single or divorcee, mother, father, grandparent you get the idea
- Hot yoga not only helps you to detox flushing toxins out of the skin through sweat, but heats up the muscles allowing you to approach the postures from a safe place.
Address: 359 Bank St, Ottawa, ON K2P 1X9
Upward Dog Yoga Centre
- Upward Dog Yoga Centre offers 50 classes a week for all levels with wide variety of styles including POWER (heated room), HATHA, YIN, PRE/POST NATAL, STRESS REDUCTION and FITNESS, taught by instructors certified through the Yoga Alliance.
- UDYC also offers many weekend workshops taught by instructors and invited guests to help you develop your yoga skills and grow your practice, as well as 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Program certified by the Yoga Alliance.
- All of our classes are drop-in so whether you’re a complete beginner starting out, enjoy a regular yoga practice, or maybe a seasoned athlete looking to take your training to a whole new level, we offer classes that will help you to find balance, peace, health, and well-being.
Address: Victoria BC
YOGA For Your Knots Inc.
- Terri Morgan, founder of YOGA for your KNOTS inc., based in Ottawa, Ontario is a Yoga Therapist and Yoga instructor.
- She received her yoga therapy training with California’s Yapana Master Yoga Intensive which focuses on applying yoga therapy principles to prevent and heal injuries. As a Yapana® yoga therapist, her classes are taught with functionality and alignment in mind.
- The classes are modified and adapted to meet the individual needs of students at all levels of experience and skill.
- Hands on adjustments are offered and props are used when necessary, bringing the pose to the student not the student to the pose.
- She also offers one-on-one Physical/Yoga Therapy for your own customized wellness and rehabilitation plan.
Address: 77 Jarlan Terrace, Ottawa, ON K2L 3K8
Laughter Yoga du Rire
- Laughter Yoga is a unique and complete wellbeing practice that is fast sweeping the world.
- Laughter Yoga has blossomed into a worldwide phenomenon with thousands of social laughter clubs in 65 countries.
Address: 309 Stewart St, Ottawa, ON K1N 6K5
Adi Shakti Yoga Centre
- The Adi Shakti Yoga Centre was established in the fall of 2003 by Lise (Ram Das Kaur) Latulippe.
- Ram Das Kaur had been teaching Kundalini yoga in a variety of locations (recreation centres, gyms, cafeterias, martial arts studios, the YMCA, government offices) and finally decided it was time to create a space of her own.
- The Adi Shakti (meaning Primal Creative Power) is located on the 2nd floor above Orleans Carpet & Fenex Windows, 1445-A Youville Drive in Orléans (Ottawa), Ontario, Canada.
- You’ll love the warm buttery colours and cozy atmosphere of our studio.
- We strive to create a space of peace, joy and tranquility.
- Generally, people walk in and their countenance immediately relaxes as they step into our lovely oasis of 1200 square feet of serenity.
- Beautiful yogic music plays constantly, and the gentle water fountains soothe the senses during your visit with us.
Address: 1445-A Youville Drive, 2nd Floor, Ottawa Ontario
- Eileen has been living & practicing yoga as a path of healing & transformation for 33 years.
- Since receiving her Yoga Teachers Certification at Kripalu Institute for Yoga & Health in 1991, Eileen has been teaching group & one-on-one yoga classes as well as creating and facilitating wellness and yoga-related “playshops” including pre and post-natal yoga and partner yoga classes.
Address: 244 Bayswater Avenue, Ottawa Ontario
Empower ME Yoga Ottawa
- Empower ME Yoga offers exceptional yoga classes taught by experienced, knowledgeable and inspiring teachers.
- The studio’s vision includes a Teacher Training Academy which provides certification and professional development opportunities for Yoga professionals.
- The Empower ME atmosphere is warm, welcoming and a perfect setting to relax, restore and rejuvenate through a Yoga practice.
Address: 1712 Carling Ave, Ottawa Ontario K2A1C7
Yoga Studio Name
Yoga Studio Address
|Yogatown Preston||300 Preston Street, Ottawa, ON K1R 0A6|
|Maitreya Yoga Studio||1160 Beaverwood Road, Suite 7, Ottawa, ON K4M 1A6|
|Mountain Goat Yoga Centre||3350 Fallowfield Rd, Ottawa, ON K2J 5L1|
|Jasvinder Yoga||1857 Florida Ave, Ottawa, ON K1H 6Z1|
|Yoga Town||300 Preston St, Ottawa, ON K1R 7R6|
|Michael Burlacu Yoga Studio||255 MacKay St, Ottawa Ontario K1M 2B6|
|3HO Yoga Central||263 Mc Leod St, Ottawa Ontario|
|Club Yoga||430 Churchill Avenue, Ottawa Ontario|
|Happy Seed Yoga Nepean||13 Coach House Gate, Ottawa Ontario K2E 7N1|
|Inner Soul Yoga & Cycle||350 Viewmount Dr, Ottawa Ontario K2E 7T5|
|Jennifer Anderson/Holistic Hatha/Akhanda||Ottawa Ontario|
|Kalyana Yoga Shala||375 St. Laurent Blvd, Ottawa Ontario K1K 2Z7|