List of Shopping Malls in Montreal
- With over 175 stores, restaurants and services, Galeries d’Anjou is one of the largest Shopping Centres in the East End of Montreal.
- It’s strategic location at the intersection of Highways 40 & 25 makes it a convenient shopping destination for the East End of Montreal residents.
Address: : 7999 Boulevard des Galeries d’Anjou, Suite 167, Montreal, Quebec H1M 1W9
- Located in the heart of downtown Montreal, on the most important commercial artery in Canada, the Montreal Eaton Centre (MEC) – brainchild of renowned architect Peter Rose, who was awarded a prize for this European galleria-inspired creation by the Ordre des architectes – has over the years become a main attraction of the downtown scene.
- The city’s premier fashion destination with 175 stores, the MEC is also a gateway to the famous underground network.
- Each year, the Centre welcomes millions of visitors that travel through the five levels of its DistrictMode’s trendy boutiques and take advantage of its food court with free Wi-Fi access, the largest of its kind in North America.
- The MEC celebrates the liveliness and creativity that make Montreal such a fascinating city, hosting artistic and cultural events on a regular basis and offering its visitors information by which the city can be discovered.
Address: 705 Rue Ste-Catherine O, Montréal, QC H3B 4G5
- Built in 1963, Place Versailles is Montreal’s first indoor shopping centre and over the years has gone through many significant phases of development.
- We’re a cherished community landmark that’s kept up to speed with a growing neighbourhood.
Address: 7275 Rue Sherbrooke E, Montréal, QC H1N 1E9, Canada
- Located on Montreal-Nord Borough’s busiest commercial artery at the intersection of Henri-Bourassa and Lacordaire boulevards, Place Bourassa is a family-oriented community shopping center, with a bright, secure, inviting and friendly atmosphere.
- Place Bourassa is visited by more than 4,2 million consumers annually and enjoys an exceptional reputation in its business area.
- Boasting one of the largest Zellers stores in Quebec, Place Bourassa also offers an attractive variety of retailers and services that successfully meet the needs of a highly diversified customer base.
- Montreal-North, as a borough, is stable and is easily accessible from any part of town with its connection to many bus lines and proximity to major highways (25 and 40).
- Place Bourassa has, through the years, secure long time relationships with major tenants, including its anchor of 42,753 sf Super C.
Address: 6000, Henri-Bourassa East boulevard, Montreal QC H1G 2T6
Promenades Cathédrale, with its 50 stores and restaurants in the heart of downtown Montreal below Christ Church Cathedral, brings your enjoyment of fashion and dining out to a whole new level.
Address: 625, Ste-Catherine Street West Montréal (Quebec) H3B 1B7
- Opened in March 1974, Carrefour Laval covers 1.3 million square feet.
- It brings together under one roof more than 300 stores and services, with leading brands such as La Maison Simons, The Bay, Sears and Rona Warehouse.
- Carrefour Laval welcomes more than 11 million consumers annually.
Address: 3035 Boul. Le Carrefour Laval, QC H7T 1C8
Galeries de la Capitale
- Les Galeries de la Capitale is the most visited mall in Quebec City and the second largest mall in the city.
- At Les Galeries de la Capitale, we work hard to make sure your visit meets your expectations.
- We provide absolutely all the services you need to fully enjoy your experience with us.
Address: 5401, boulevard des Galeries Québec, QC G2K 1N4
Carrefour de l’Estrie
- Located at the junction of Autoroute 410 and Boulevard de Portland and near Autoroute 10, the new site first attracted superstores like Eaton’s, Pascal, Sears, and Steinberg in addition to some 100 trendy shops.
- Carrefour de l’Estrie boasts nearly 200 stores, employs 2,500 people and welcomes 150,000 visitors per week.
- This major regional shopping centre is at the forefront of fashion trends and supports the regional economy, and is also a reflection of the culture in the Eastern Townships.
Address: 3050, boul. de Portland Sherbrooke (Québec) J1L 1K1
- Fairview Pointe-Claire, is one of the biggest super regional shopping malls on the island of Montreal.
- It is located in the city of Pointe-Claire at the intersection of Trans-Canada Highway and Saint-Jean Boulevard.
Address: 6801, Pointe-Claire, QC H9R 5J2
Place Fleur de Lys
- Fleur de Lys is one of the largest shopping centers in the greater Quebec City with its 200 shops and services including major chains such as Urban Planet, Sports Experts, Sears, The Bay, Maxi, JYSK and Target.
- Shopping must-see destination, Fleur de Lys is strategically located in the heart of the city within five minutes from downtown Quebec.
- Almost all major highways and at the intersection of several major projects, Fleur de Lys is more than ever at the heart of the action.
Address: 552 Boul Wilfrid Hamel, Québec, QC G1M 3E5
- The shopping center Les Promenades is strategically located in the heart of the City of Gatineau.
- It is the largest shopping center in the region by offering nearly one million square feet of commercial space and 7 million visitors.
- The mall also has offices in buildings accommodating federal government officials and major tenants such as Costco, the company of Hudson Bay and Urban Planet.
Address: 920 MALONEY BOUL O, Gatineau, QC
- Located in the Montréal borough of Saint-Laurent, Place Vertu boasts four anchor stores and some 135 shops and services.
- Open in 1975, Place Vertu has recently been the focus of a $45M redevelopment project that gave it a fresh new look and revitalized its retail offerings.
- Place Vertu’s strategic proximity to one of Canada’s major high technology industrial parks will enable it, more than ever, to benefit from a solid market of more than 115,000 workers.
- Place Vertu welcomes more than 11.5 million visitors a year.
Address: 3131 Boulevard de la Côte-Vertu, Saint-Laurent, QC H4R 1Y8
- Carrefour Angrignon located on the island of Montreal near downtown and the Old Port is accessible either by subway (Angrignon station), or by the major express ways.
- Bordered by the Lachine Canal and the St. Lawrence River, you can enjoy a variety of water activities right in the heart of the city.
Address: 7077 Boulevard Newman, LaSalle, QC H8N 1X1
- Mail Champlain introduces you to a unique shopping experience.
- An enticing fashion circuit, soothing surroundings, attentive, concierge-style service that exceeds expectations, and compelling events and activities.
- An experience to discover, moments to remember. Champlain moments.
- Mail Champlain offers you a choice of 150 renowned boutiques.
- Prestigious and exclusive brands like Jack & Jones, Stylexchange, XXI and Little Burgundy mix with famous retailers like The Bay, Sears, Sports Experts/Atmosphère, Archambault, H&M, Swarovski and Zara.
Address: 2151 Boulevard Lapinière, Brossard, QC J4W 2T5
- Since March 2012, Centre Laval is owned and managed by Cominar.
- Cominar is one of the largest diversified real estate investment trusts in Canada and the largest commercial property owner and manager in the province of Quebec.
- Our real estate portfolio includes more than 490 office, retail, and industrial properties in the provinces of Quebec and Ontario, in the Atlantic Provinces and in Western Canada and represents more than $5.9 billion in assets.
Address: 1600 Boul le Corbusier, Laval, QC H7S 1Z2
- After more than 50 years of existence, Rockland is – more than ever – recognized as Montreal’s top upscale fashion destination.
- It boasts an impressive lineup of prestigious, fashion-forward retailers, such as Marie Saint Pierre, Michael Kors, Stuart Weitzman.
- In all, Rockland is home to nearly 170 prominent stores and boutiques, including SAQ Sélection, Linen Chest, Sports Experts, La Baie, H&M, Laura, Mango et Zara.
- Featuring a harmonious blend of contemporary design and refined materials, Rockland underwent major renovations in 2004 to revitalize the centre and further strengthen its unique market position.
- Leveraging its exceptional reputation and unrivalled location, Rockland now offers shoppers an ambience that is more stylish, sophisticated and inviting than ever.
Address: 2305 Rockland, Montréal, QC H3P 3E9
- Laurier Québec is one of Canada’s largest shopping malls.
- Laurier Québec has approximately 300 stores, is built on three levels, has an underground parking, a multilevel parking, and an outdoor parking.
- Major tenants include La Baie, Future Shop, Target, Sears and Toys “R” Us. Other shops include jewelry stores, gift shops, shoe stores, bookstores, shops selling glasses, music store, toy stores, electronics stores, clothing stores, a hardware store, pet shops, hair and beauty salons.
Address: Quebec City, Quebec, Canada