Edmonton Malls: List of Shopping Malls in Edmonton
Bonnie Doon Shopping Centre
- Bonnie Doon Centre is situated on 22 acres of land in the south east end of the city at the crossroads of 82nd avenue and 83rd street.
- Anchored by Safeway on the south and Sears on the north, the centre offers up over 100 stores and services including three drug stores, Canada post and a food court that boasts all the selection you might wish for including a Tim Horton’s.
- For your further convenience you will also find the Idlewylde Public Library branch and the Bonnie Doon Health Centre on the same site.
- Shopping is a convenient, friendly experience on one level with easy access and parking, Stop in and shop awhile.
Address: 160 82 Ave & 83 St, Edmonton, AB T5J 2G8
- Over the past 40 years Southgate has grown from humble beginnings to become South Edmonton’s largest shopping centre and the city’s premier fashion destination.
- Southgate Centre opened its doors for the first time in 1970 to an eager crowd with just 65 stores and services.
- In the very spot that only a few years prior had been a farmers field now stood Edmonton’s largest shopping centre to date.
- Anchored by Woodwards, Woodwards Food Floor and The Bay, the centre was a welcome addition to a comparatively quiet rural community.
- Since then Southgate, and the city of Edmonton as a whole, have grown and matured considerably.
Address: 5015 111 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6H 4M6
North Town Centre
- North Town Centre is a premier retail location in North Edmonton, Alberta.
- Situated at the northeast corner of 137th Avenue and 97th Street. North Town Centre has outstanding street exposure and access, and an onsite transit hub.
- Originally developed as an enclosed mall in 1975, Anthem completed a major renovation and revitalization of the entire centre in 2009 to create a new shopping experience.
- Anchored by London Drugs, T&T Supermarket, Indigo Books, and Bed, Bath & Beyond’s first Western Canadian store.
Address: 255-9450 137 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5E 6C2
Edmonton City Centre
- Edmonton CIty Centre is your downtown destination of choice for shopping, dining and enjoying Edmonton’s urban centre.
- Convenient underground parking, a wide selection of stores and a trendy downtown buzz make Edmonton City Centre the ideal location for commercial and retail tenants.
- Owned and operated by the Oxford Properties Group, Edmonton City Centre is Edmonton’s premier urban shopping centre.
- We are always looking for new and exciting partnership opportunities to further enhance Edmonton City Centre.
Address: 1700-10025 102A Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5J 2Z2
- Kingsway’s Leasing Program offers retailers a glowing opportunity to receive maximum product exposure in a fashion-forward, high-traffic environment.
- Whether you’re a first-time retailer looking to test new concepts, or an established retailer in need of a secondary or satellite location, Kingsway’s Leasing Program can help take your business to the next level.
Address: 109 St & Princess Elizabeth Avenue Edmonton, AB T5G 3A6
- Londonderry Mall’s Temporary Leasing Program offers a fantastic retail opportunity to those wanting maximum exposure for a nominal investment.
- It’s an efficient and proven way for first time retailers looking to test new products or for established retailers, to try a secondary location.
- Londonderry Mall offers free, one-click, unlimited Wi-Fi throughout the property.
Address: 137 Avenue & 66 Street Edmonton, AB T5C 3C8
South Edmonton Common
- South Edmonton Common is a retail power centre located in Edmonton, Alberta.
- Spread over 320 acres on the Capital City’s south side, the shopping, entertainment, and dining complex contains more than 2.3 million square feet of space, making it one of the largest open-air retail developments in North America.
- A number of retailers have selected the location to showcase their first Edmonton store, making South Edmonton Common a unique, one-stop shopping and entertainment experience.
Address: Calgary Trail & 23rd Avenue Edmonton, AB T6W
Old Strathcona Antique Mall
- The Old Strathcona Antique Mall has been an icon in the Old Strathcona area of Edmonton for more than 16 years.
- It has a long history of being a destination stop amongst antique lovers throughout Alberta and beyond.
Address: 10323 78 Avenue Edmonton, AB T6E 1N8
Meadowlark Shopping Centre
Address: 156th Street & 87th Avenue Edmonton, AB T5R 5W9
Address: 5004 98 Avenue NW Suite 203 Edmonton, AB T6A 0A1