Calgary Malls: List of Shopping Malls in Calgary
- Southcentre is a two-level shopping centre proudly located in the south end of Calgary, Alberta.
- Southcentre is home to 180 retailers and services including sought-after brands like Crate & Barrel, Restoration Hardware, Victoria’s Secret, and Sephora.
- Southcentre offers an elegant, service-rich experience that few centres can match, with elevated features such as high-end washrooms and nursing rooms, a fabulous themed children’s play area, free wifi, and the Style Concierge (personal shopper) service, This is truly an experience built around you, the shopper.
Address: 118-100 Anderson Rd SE, Calgary, AB T2J 3V1
Willow Park Village Shopping Centre
- Willow Park Village is located at the corner of Macleod Trail South and Willow Park Drive SE, next to Anderson Station.
- Experience unique boutique shopping at Willow Park Village, Whether you’re looking for a baby shower gift, or joining friends for a decadent cupcake, planning your next trip, or simply picking up something for a special someone, Willow Park Village has everything you’re looking for.
Address: 102-10816 MacLeod Trail SE, Calgary, AB T2J 5N8
- With over 14 million customer visits per year, Market Mall dominates north Calgary’s retail scene.
- Market Mall provides guests with a mix of over 200 new fashion and lifestyle brand stores.
- Fashionable restaurants and a fast food offering featuring a fireside dining experience combine to create a distinctly trendy retail atmosphere.
Address: 3625 Shaganappi Trl NW Calgary, AB T3A 0E2
Pacific Place Mall
- Pacific Place Mall is owned by Wesbild Holdings Ltd., a privately held real estate company located in Vancouver, BC.
- Purchased by Wesbild in 2011, Pacific Place Mall is located in Northeast Calgary, 15 minutes from downtown on the busy 36th Street retail corridor.
- Featuring 187,000 square feet of retail space, this 100% leased, vibrant and dynamic retail centre is adjacent to the Marlborough LRT Station.
- Anchored by T&T Supermarket, Pacific Place Mall is adjacent to Canadian Tire and nearby tenants include Home Depot, Wal-Mart and Sears.
Address: 999 36th St NE Calgary, AB T2A 7X6
- Deerfoot Mall offers a solid selection of quality brand-name value retailers.
- Situated in north-east Calgary, one of the fastest growing quadrants in the city, the centre is conveniently located next to Calgary’s busiest traffic artery, making it easily accessible to both urban and rural markets.
Address: 901 64 Ave NE Calgary, AB T2E 7P4
- Marlborough Mall Shopping Centre is a proud contributor and supporter of countless community groups in Calgary and surrounding areas.
- To help non-profit groups raise much-needed funds, Marlborough Mall offers complimentary exhibition space for displays, craft fairs, fundraising and many other creative events.
Address: 3800 Memorial Drive NE Calgary, AB T2A 2K2
North Hill Centre
- North Hill Centre has the distinction of being Calgary’s first shopping mall.
- Constructed in 1958, North Hill Shopping Centre, as it was known then, was designed as a strip centre with a freestanding Simpson-Sears department store at the east end.
- It was first developed with an open sided covered canopy, which connected the smaller stores with the shopping centre anchors.
Address: 1632 14 Ave NW Calgary, AB T2N
- Northland Village proudly uses the services of Concord Security to ensure everyone has an enjoyable shopping experience.
- Our goal is to provide a safe and secure environment for our merchants and customers.
- We will serve and protect persons and property at Northland Village, ensuring that individual actions will not interfere with the public enjoyment of the mall.
- Our security team works closely with other store security within the mall and the Calgary Police, to accomplish this goal.
Address: 5111 Northland Dr NW Calgary, AB T2L 2J7
Eau Claire Market
- Eau Claire Market is ideally situated on the banks of the Bow River,
in the heart of downtown Calgary.
- The Market features downtown Calgary’s largest movie theatre, GoodLife Fitness, unique restaurants and services, and we support our tenants with year-round marketing promotions.
- Eau Claire has high walk-in traffic numbers from downtown workers and visitors to beautiful Prince’s Island Park, plus one of the lowest per-square-foot leasing rates in downtown Calgary.
Address: 200 Barclay Parade SW Suite I62 Calgary, AB T2P 4R5
- We believe shopping should be fun. At Chinook Centre, you can enjoy a meal in one of several restaurants.
- Take in your pick of the latest movies; or, stop for coffee and conversation.
- Our food court is one of Canada’s largest, with seating for over 800, and has an incredible variety of offerings in a park-like setting.
- There’s a carousel for the young and the young at heart, and high above, a collection of fantastic flying machines.
- Chinook Centre is designed with comfort in mind, with room to move at your own pace, and skylights providing plenty of natural light.
Address: 6455 MacLeod Trl SW Calgary, AB T2H 0K9
Core Shopping Center
- The CORE – TD Square/Holt Renfrew is Calgary’s only urban retail destination.
- With an international retail collection, the CORE boasts 160 stores, including the flagship Holt Renfrew and Harry Rosen and next generation food facilities accommodating 900 people.
- The CORE offers an authentic indoor/outdoor urban experience through the largest point supported structural skylight in the world and living green walls throughout.
Address: 751 3 Street SW Calgary, AB T2P 0R9
Address: 8561 8A Ave SW, Calgary, AB T3H 0V5
Address: 2525 36 St NE, Calgary, AB T1Y 5T4
Dragon City Mall
Address: 328 Centre St SE Ste 202 Calgary, AB T2G 4X6
Address: 1200 37 St SW Calgary, AB T3C 1S2
Address: 317 7th Ave SW Calgary, AB T2P
Guess – Chinook Mall
Address: Chinook Mall, Macleod Trail Calgary, AB
Bow Valley Square
Address: 205 5 Avenue SW Calgary, AB T2P 2V7