List of Immigration Lawyers in Toronto
Brunga Law Offices
- Brunga Law Offices is a respected and recognized Toronto law firm, which offers its clients professional legal representation at in a variety of areas of law such as Real Estate, Business, Immigration and Wills & Estates.
- Some of our other areas of practice can be found here.
- We are proud to say that most of our clients are long-term clients who have returned to us time after time all while complimenting us for our excellent service and very competitive prices.
- We not only have diverse areas of practice, but also have an office that is made up of individuals from a pool of different nationalities and backgrounds.
- Our staff continually assists clients speaking English, Spanish, Albanian and Rumanian. Our lawyers are perfectly fluent in English and either Spanish or Albanian.
Address: 5415 Dundas St W, Toronto, ON M9B 1B5, Canada
I Can Help Immigration Services
- As a Certified Canadian Immigration Consultant current member of ICCRC The Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council I Can Help Immigration Services brings knowledgeable and accountable professionals to serve you.
- I Can Help Immigration professionals work as a team 24/7 for you due to our dedication to resolve your immediate and going forward needs working hard to help you with all your immigration needs.
- We are committed to providing and deliver individual service you can trust and to guide you through the initial steps to completion as a turnkey process to Immigrate to Canada successfully.
Address: 25 Adelaide Street East #900 Toronto, ON M5C 3A1
Elizondo Maureen Paralegal Services Inc
- Maureen Elizondo is a former Immigration Officer having worked for Canada Immigration for four years before becoming an Immigration Specialist.
- Maureen Elizondo is the daughter of Irish immigrants in Canada who struggled in their early years to become successful Canadian citizens.
- Maureen has been involved professionally and socially with the Spanish speaking community for more than twenty years in Canada.
- She speaks Spanish fluently with a diploma in Spanish as a second language from the University of Toronto.
- Maureen has travelled all over South America, Central America, Mexico and Spain.
- As a result she has a great understanding of “Latino” culture and of the struggles and potentials of immigrants in Canada.
Address: 469 Lawrence Ave W North York, ON M5M 1C6, Canada
- Our firm offers a full range of services for clients around the world.
- We provide Advise and Preparation with respect to all Temporary and Permanent Residence Visa Categories.
- We also specialize in Representation before the Immigration and Refugee Board, Immigration Division, Immigration Appeal Division and Canada Boarder Services.
- No matter what your situation may be, Globe Immigration will find the right solution and achieve the best possible outcome for your case.
- The core of our immigration practice is based on a fundamental belief that the prosperity of this great country was built by people just like you.
- It is our duty to continue with this tradition, by ensuring that you have access to the best possible representation.
Address: 1690 Jane Street, Suite 205, Toronto, ON M9N 2S4, Canada
Jeff Li, Family, Litigation and Immigration Lawyer
- Jeff Jiehui Li takes pride in providing individuals and businesses with top notch legal services in family law, civil litigation, tax law, business law and immigration law.
- Soon after his graduation from university, Jeff started and incorporated his own business and dealt with a wide scope of immigration matters.
- With his direct experience, Jeff thoroughly understands the needs and operation of business.
- After his admission to the Ontario Bar, Jeff worked with Irving Solnik, arguably one of the best lawyers in Toronto, and became experienced in such matters as family law, civil litigation and tax law.
Address: 4950 Yonge Street, Suite 2200, Toronto, Ontario M2N 6K1, Canada
Katz Consulting Ltd.
- Katz Consulting Ltd. has been actively advising individual and corporate clients since 1995 on various Canadian immigration matters.
- In addition our advice has been sought by other consultants, lawyers and corporate human resource professionals.
- We are well versed in the nuances of filing all skilled worker applications as well as business immigration cases for high net worth individuals such as entrepreneurs in the Provincial Nominee Programs and investors.
- As part of our client service we will make local introductions to accountants and major banks to assist our clientele in the transition of moving to Canada.
Address: 130 Spadina Ave #807, Toronto, ON M5V 2L4, Canada
Law Office of Adela Crossley
- The Law Office of Adela Crossley is a full service and established immigration and family law firm, located in the West End of Toronto.
- Our team of experienced and committed immigration and family law professionals is passionate and committed to your success.
- Whether you are already in Canada, or looking to emigrate, the Law Office of Adela Crossley provides experienced, professional advice and legal representation in all of your immigration and/or family law needs.
Address: 1280 Finch Ave. West, Suite 501, Toronto, Ontario, M3J 3K6, Canada
Law Office of Daniel Etoh
- Daniel Etoh has over 15 years of extensive experience in litigation, mediation & arbitration, corporate and commercial matters, including incorporating and registering charities.
- Daniel’s legal education traversed 3 countries and 2 continents, Nigeria, the United States and Canada.
- He holds an LL.B degree from Nigeria, and two Masters of Law degrees (LL.M) from California’s Golden Gate University California, USA.
Address: Suite 406 – 1183 Finch Ave W, North York, ON M3J 2G2
Moyal & Moyal Immigration Law Firm
- With its head office in Toronto, Canada Attorney Henry Moyal practises exclusively Canadian Immigration Law and is considered to be one of the most popular and successful immigration law firms in Canada and abroad.
- Through determination, years of experience and hard work, Attorney Henry Moyal has built a successful full service immigration law firm which offers all inland and overseas Canadian Immigration services.
- Each year, Attorney Henry Moyal helps hundreds of individuals realize their dream by providing expert immigration representation, assistance and advice.
- Attorney Henry Moyal often travels abroad to meet clients, to give seminars on Canada Immigration and to lecture on Immigration Law.
Address: 200 Ronson Drive Toronto, ON M9W 5Z9
Niren & Associates
- Michael Niren, an immigration lawyer, who had one mission: To provide clients with affordable, effective and expeditious immigration solutions.
- He started his immigration law firm back in 1997 and grew it to become NIREN AND ASSOCIATES*, an award winning and leading law firm in Toronto.
- Niren and Associates has won the Top Choice Awards for the Top Immigration Law firm in Toronto from 2010-2014 and the 2014 Global Mobility Award for Best Immigration Law firm in Canada.
- Michael and his immigration team are frequently sought after iin the media for the latest immigration developments.
- During his years of immigration experience, Michael has developed what he considers to be the “best practices and procedures” for Canadian and U.S visa cases.
Address: 20 Eglinton Avenue W, Suite 2202, Toronto, ON, Canada M4R 1K8
Steven Tress, Criminal & Immigration Lawyer
- A Criminal Lawyer and Canadian Immigration Lawyer successfully dealing with criminal charges and immigration cases for over 25 years.
- Vigorously representing your interests, guiding you throughout your case and thoroughly preparing you for interviews, hearings and trials, you are ensured detailed attention, quality service and experienced representation.
- Always accessible, your inquiries are replied within 24 hours and urgent inquiries are replied on a priority basis.
Address: 425 University Avenue, Suite 500, Toronto, Ontario, M5G 1T6, Canada
West Coast Immigration Consultants (WCIC)
- West Coast Immigration Consultants (WCIC) is a full-service immigration consulting firm supporting all areas of immigration.
- Founded in 1988, WCIC is one of Canada’s oldest immigration consulting organizations having successfully assisted over 40,000 people in immigration to Canada.
- Areas of specialty include immigration appeals, immigration for international relative adoption, business investor and entrepreneur applications, skilled worker, provincial nomination, Canada experience class, work permits, student visa, humanitarian & compassionate grounds cases, family class and refugee cases.
Address: 130 Westmore Dr #5, Toronto, ON M9V 5E2, Canada
- Zeeshan was raised in Toronto’s east end and attended a local elementary & secondary school before pursuing university education in Canada and the United Kingdom.
- Zeeshan has attained a strong knowledge of the practice and procedure surrounding various legal matters and over the years he has developed and honed his knowledge and expertise.
- Professionally, he believes in open communication and being forthright with his clients during all steps of the legal process.
- Zeeshan has appeared before the Ontario Superior Court of Justice, Ontario Court of Justice and the Small Claims Court throughout the province.
Address: 3200 Dufferin St #500a,Toronto, Ontario M6A 3B2
Alvaro J Carol Law Office
280 Spadina Avenue Toronto, ON M5T 3B8
Canada Nordic Immigration Services
1081 Bloor St W Toronto, ON M6H 1M5, Canada
Inna Kogan Law Office
120 Eglinton Ave E Toronto, ON M4P 1E2, Canada
Niren and Associates
1192A St Clair W Toronto, ON M6E
Notary Public Mississauga
5000 Dufferin Street #219 Toronto, ON M3H 5T5
American Immigration Lawyers
505 Eglinton W Toronto, ON M5N 1B1
Canadasia Immigration & Legal Services
248 Russell Hill Road Toronto, ON M4V 2T2
Canadasia Immigration & Legal Services
2205 Danforth Toronto, ON M4C 1K4
Canadian Citizenship Toronto
2077 Lawrence Av W York, ON M9N 1H7
Canadian Immigration & Visa Services
1000 Finch Avenue West #901 Toronto, ON M3J 2V5
CANADIAN IMMIGRATION ALLIANCE
20 Eglinton Avenue West #2202 Toronto, ON M4R 1K8
Canadian Immigration Consulting Services
80 Corporate Drive #210 Scarborough, ON M1H 3G5
597 Bloor W Toronto, ON M6G 1K5, Canada
Global Immigration & Paralegal Consultants
870 Bloor W, Toronto, ON M6G 1M5, Canada
Global Immigration Services
2 Bloor W Toronto, M4W 3E2
Global Paragon Translation Service
291 Spadina Ave Toronto, ON M5T 2E6, Canada
Law Office of Pamila Bhardwaj
425 University Avenue #500 Toronto, ON M5G 1T6
Lawseph And Associates
1102 170 Bloor W Toronto, ON M5S 1T9, Canada
3200 Dufferin Street #504 Toronto, ON M6A 3B2
600 Sherbourne Toronto, ON M4X 1W4, Canada
Meder Suzanne E Immigration Consultant
2510 Yonge Toronto, ON M4P 2H7, Canada
Melo Immigration & Paralegal Services
742 Dufferin, Toronto, ON M6H 3K6, Canada