List of Hospitals in British Columbia
Abbotsford Regional Hospital and Cancer Centre
- The BC Cancer Agency, Abbotsford opened its doors to patients for the first time on August 25, 2008.
- This centre is an integral link in the BC Cancer Agency’s provincial services, and a state-of-the-art provider of cancer care and research.
- For residents of the Fraser Valley, the opening of this centre is of enormous value, offering patients the opportunity to receive a spectrum of world-class cancer care services closer to home.
- It expands the BC Cancer Agency’s ability to pursue innovation, research and improve patient outcomes.
- This new cancer centre is integrated within the new Abbotsford Regional Hospital and Cancer Centre site – a partnership of the Fraser Health Authority and the BC Cancer Agency.
Address: 32900 Marshall Road, Abbotsford BC V2S 0C2.
B.C. Women’s Hospital & Health Centre
- BC Women’s Hospital + Health Centre, an agency of the Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA), is the only facility in B.C. devoted primarily to the health of women, newborns, and families.
- Located in Vancouver, B.C., we provide a range of specialized, tertiary, and primary and secondary health services that address the needs of women of all ages and backgrounds.
- We also provide training for providers across the province.
- In all our work, BC Women’s strives to provide excellence in care, research and teaching.
- As an academic health centre, BC Women’s is affiliated with the University of British Columbia, Simon Fraser University, BC Centre of Excellence for Women’s Health, and other education and research institutions.
- Through our research arm, the Women’s Health Research Institute, we create new knowledge to inform and transform women’s health and health care.
Address: 4500 Oak Street Vancouver, BC V6H 3N1
British Columbia’s Children’s Hospital & Sunny Hill Health Centre for Children
- BC Children’s Hospital and Sunny Hill Health Centre for Children, agencies of the Provincial Health Services Authority, provide expert care for the province’s most seriously ill or injured children, including newborns and adolescents.
- Based in Vancouver, BC Children’s and Sunny Hill reach across the province with vital health services that may not be available anywhere else in B.C.
- We provide specialized training in pediatric health care and work with renowned researchers to achieve better health for children and youth.
- As academic health centres, BC Children’s and Sunny Hill are affiliated with the University of British Columbia, Simon Fraser University, Child & Family Research Institute, and other education and research institutions.
Address: 4480 Oak Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Burnaby Hospital – Fraser Health Authority (FHA)
- Burnaby Hospital, (formerly known as Burnaby General Hospital) is a healthcare facility located in Burnaby, British Columbia and operated by the Fraser Health Authority (FHA).
- Fraser Health provides a wide range of integrated health care services to more than 1.6 million people living in communities stretching from Burnaby to White Rock to Hope.
- Our quality health care services range from acute care hospitals to community-based residential, home health, mental health and public health services.
- As one of Canada’s largest and fastest growing health authorities, with over 22,000 employees, 2,500 physicians and nearly 6,500 volunteers, all intent on ensuring that when you need us, we’ll be there for you.
- We are proud of the innovation, commitment, professionalism and tenacity of our physicians, employees and volunteers.
- More than any building, technology or program, it’s our people who make Fraser Health distinct.
Address: Burnaby, Metro Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Eagle Ridge Hospital
- Eagle Ridge Hospital Foundation raises funds to enhance and advocate for health-care delivery in our hospital and community.
- From newborn babies to grandparents, more than 100,000 people use Eagle Ridge Hospital services each year.
Address: 475 Guildford Way Port Moody, BC V3H 3W9
Kelowna General Hospital
- The Kelowna General Hospital (KGH) is in the Okanagan health service area and is one of two Interior Health tertiary referral hospitals.
- Located in Kelowna, KGH offers high-level, specialty medical care including 24 hour emergency and trauma services, ambulatory and outpatient clinics, and diagnostic/paramedical services.
- Specialty services include adult and adolescent psychiatry, outpatient nutrition, and patient care quality officers.
- Interior Health is responsible for the operations of the hospital.
Address: 2268 Pandosy Street Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
Mills Memorial Hospital
- Mills Memorial Hospital is a medical facility located in Terrace, British Columbia with 39 acute care beds.
- Mills Memorial operates within the North West Regional Hospital District, an area in northern British Columbia designated by provincial law for the purposes of funding and operating hospitals in the area.
- The North West Regional Hospital District is under the jurisdiction of Northern Health, an administrative body responsible for the delivery of health care services across northern British Columbia.
Address: 300-4545 Lazelle Avenue Terrace, B.C. V8G 4E1
University of Northern British Columbia
- Northern Health provides health services to 300,000 people over an area of 600,000 square kilometers in the province of British Columbia.
- The Spirit of the North Healthcare Foundation was created to provide meaningful opportunities for people to contribute to improving health care in the service area of the University Hospital of Northern BC, Prince George.
- The community has responded very generously: in the 23 years since the Foundation was created, more than $27 million has been contributed towards capital equipment and improvements, and supporting the education of health care workers and medical staff.
- The Foundation believes there is a spirit in the North which drives us to succeed — to determine our own well being and sense of community.
Address: 325 Brunswick Street Prince George, BC V2L 5T8
- Richmond Hospital (RH) is a medical facility located in Richmond, British Columbia.
- The Vancouver Coastal Health Authority (VCH) is responsible for Richmond Health Services and Richmond Hospital.
- We deliver our services to more than one million BC residents living in Vancouver, Vancouver’s North Shore, Richmond, the Sea-to-Sky Highway, Sunshine Coast, Bella Bella, Bella Coola the Central Coast and the surrounding areas.
Address: Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
Riverview Hospital was a Canadian mental health facility located in Coquitlam, British Columbia, operating under the governance of BC Mental Health & Addiction Services.
Address: Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada
Royal Columbian Hospital
- The Royal Columbian Hospital (RCH) is the oldest hospital in the Canadian province of British Columbia and one of the busiest in the Fraser Health Authority.
- RCH is located in the city of New Westminster overlooking the Fraser River and is the only hospital in the Lower Mainland that is immediately adjacent to a Skytrain station.
Address: 330 E. Columbia Street, New Westminster, V3L 3W7, B.C., Canada
Royal Inland Hospital
- The Royal Inland Hospital (RIH) is in the Thompson Cariboo Shuswap health service area and is one of two Interior Health tertiary referral hospitals.
- Located in Kamloops, RIH offers high-level, specialty medical care including core physician specialties, 24 emergency and trauma services, ambulatory and outpatient clinics, and diagnostic services.
- Specialty services include ambulatory psychiatry, elderly mental health, clinical nutrition, and lung health.
Address: 311 Columbia Street Kamloops, BC V2C 2T1
Surrey Memorial Hospital
- Surrey Memorial Hospital began operations in 1959, and is one of 12 hospitals under the jurisdiction of the Fraser Health Authority, which services more than 1.3 million people.
- Surrey Memorial is the second largest hospital in British Columbia and has the busiest emergency department.
- As of 2011, SMH provides service to over 93,000 emergency room patients per year.
- The hospital offers general medical services, as well as a dedicated pediatrics emergency area, a regional referral centre for specialized pediatrics and maternity care, hospice, and two extended care units.
- SMH specializes in Cancer and Renal care, kidney dialysis, and sleep disorders.
Address: 13750 96 Avenue Surrey, B.C. V3V 1Z2
Vernon Jubilee Hospital
- The Vernon Jubilee Hospital (VJH) is in the Okanagan health service area and responsible for providing core medical and surgical specialty services to patients throughout its service area.
- Located in Vernon, between Kelowna and Kamloops, VJH offers services including core physician specialties, 24 hour emergency and trauma services, acute and obstetrical care.
Address: 2101 – 32nd Street Vernon, BC V1T 5L2
Holy Family Hospital
- Holy Family Residence is part of Providence Health Care, a faith-based care provider that operates five residential care homes in Vancouver.
- Providence Health Care has adopted the Eden Philosophy as a way of living out the PHC mission everyday.
- The Eden Alternative Philosophy focuses on eliminating loneliness, helplessness, and boredom by building healthy communities where opportunities for companionship, decision-making and giving back to the community are encouraged.
Address: 7801 Argyle St, Vancouver, BC V5P 3L6, Canada
Arrow Lakes Hospital
Nakusp, British Columbia
BC Cancer Agency
Fraser Canyon Hospital
Hope, Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
Langley Memorial Hospital
22051 Fraser Hwy Langley, BC V3A 4H4
Peace Arch Hospital
White Rock, Metro Vancouver BC
Penticton Regional Hospital
550 Carmi Ave, Penticton, British Columbia, Canada
Royal Jubilee Hospital
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
South Okanagan General Hospital
7139 362 Avenue, Oliver, British Columbia, Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia
Vancouver General Hospital
Vancouver, Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
Vancouver Hospital and Health Sciences Centre
Vancouver, British Columbia
Victoria General Hospital
1 Hospital Way, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada