List of Gyms in Montreal QC
Pro Gym Serge Moreau Inc
- At home, fitness, physical well-being and health are in the spotlight.
- Under the supervision of a professional and experienced team, enjoy a variety of courses and services: fitness programs, weight loss, body building and many more.
- In a warm, join a dynamic group, With our expert advice, you can finally achieve your goals and exceed your limits.
- And we promise you that laughter and good humor will always be at an appointment!
- It also gives me great pleasure to note the two branches of Sherbrooke and St-Jean-sur-Richelieu.
- This major addition is intended as a mark of progress and success of our concept.
- Whether Montreal, Sherbrooke and St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Pro Gym Serge Moreau fit for life.
Address: 4500, rue Hochelaga, Montréal, QC H1V 3N8
Studio MissFit Montréal
- Inspired military bootcamps and Crossfit type of technique, Missfit Montreal studio offers exercise programs strong enough for a man, but made for a woman.
- In 45 minutes, Missfit sessions are supervised from start to finish by a coach-motivator.
- They allow women to train intensely without fear of gaining too much muscle mass.
Address: 3655, boul Saint-Laurent, Montréal, QC H2X 2V6
Connexion Pilates MTL
- Pilates teaches body awareness and posture, favors graceful and flowing movements.
- These exercises improve flexibility, agility and allow the economy moving.
- No matter your age or physical condition, with Pilates, you will feel at your best.
- This discipline focuses on breath and alignment of the spine which strengthens the deep abdominal muscles and the spinal support muscles.
Address: 1372, rue Notre-Dame O, Montréal, QC H3C 1K8
YMCA- YMCA Centre-ville
- The YMCA was established over 160 years ago as a charity dedicated to the health of both individuals and communities.
- Our focus on inclusiveness and accessibility means we serve people of all ages, backgrounds and abilities through all stages of life.
- Through YMCA financial assistance programs, the YMCA is accessible to all.
- Today, there are 45 YMCAs and 5 YMCA-YWCAs in Canada that offer programs and services tailored to each community’s needs.
- Together, they serve 2 million people in more than 1000 communities across Canada – and they keep growing.
- All Associations are members of YMCA Canada, which works to strengthen associations and advocates on their behalf, regionally, nationally and internationally.
Address: 1440 Rue Stanley, Montréal, QC H3A 1P7
Archie Gym offers a full range of services to ensure that your training will be pleasant, in a warm and relaxed atmosphere.
Address: 10200, boul Saint-Laurent, Montréal, QC H3L 2N8
- Dita Pilates has 2 Fully Equipped Studios with the latest Pilates equipment – One: Group Classes on state of the art V2 Max Reformers exclusively – including Bosu, Foam Rollers and TRX.
- Two: Privates incorporate use of the Cadillac, Stability Chair, Pilates Edge and other small equipment in order to accommodate every client’s individual needs.
- Private~Semi-Private~Small Classes (4-5 clients) ~ make full use of this specialized equipment, to enhance and maximize the benefits of Pilates: increased resistance, ultimate strength, lean muscle tone, improved posture, better flexibility, muscular balance, amplified sports performance, as well as injury prevention and recovery.
Address: 5580A, rue Sherbrooke O, Montréal, QC H4A 1W3
Mansfield Club Athlétique
- The Mansfield Athletic Club is the ultimate fitness center in the heart of downtown Montreal and offers an exclusive training space within the business district.
- Luxury and affordable comfort combined into one motivating environment.
- Physical activity and training have never been easier than at Mansfield Athletic Club, where your workouts are simple, fun and an experience worth sharing.
Address: 1230, rue Mansfield, Montréal, QC H3B 2Y3
- Hardknox Gym offers its members a fully equipped gym with a wide range of modern fitness equipment, free weights, universal gym, elliptical, and more.
- Hardknox Gym will donate 10 $ to charity located in the St-Henri neighborhood.
- Also during the holiday season, Herby Whyne and his team will reap non-perishable food to the members of the gym to participate in the creation of Christmas baskets.
Address: 3645 Notre-Dame Ouest , Montreal, QC H4C 1P6
- EPIX Studio welcomes you in a design and modern, decidedly urban.
- Materials, lighting and sound design have been studied to make you live the best experiences.
- We offer you the changing rooms, showers, care products, towels and padlocks at each session.
- We bring you the best equipment for a better workout.
- Indeed, we are the first in Canada to offer the treadmill “Woodway 4front” with his rubber slats belt technology.
- The ultimate carpet that sets us apart Gym.
- It is specifically designed for this type of exercise and you will feel the difference.
Address: 345 De La Gauchetière Ouest, Montreal, QC H2Z 0A2
- The Swedish Gym ® is a registered trademark under the control of the Federation of Swedish Gym (FGS).
- The FGS is working to ensure that every natural or legal person who wishes to propose Gym Swedish courses ® can do so in compliance with its charter and to ensure that any activity under the name Swedish Gym ® is practiced in compliance with the law.
- The FGS currently has thirty affiliates Swedish Gym ® .
- The Federation of Swedish Gym and all affiliated sports associations all have the same objective enshrined in their constitutions: to allow the maximum number of people to experience the benefits of physical exercise.
Address: Centre du Plateau, 2275, boulevard St-Joseph Est, Montreal, QC H2H 1G4
|Centre Père Sablon||4265, av Papineau, Montréal, QC H2H 1T3||www.centresablon.com|
|Curves||9865, boul Saint-Michel, Montréal-Nord, QC H1H 5G7|
|Athletica Studio||233, av Dunbar, Mont-Royal, QC H3P 2H4||www.athleticastudio.com|
|Le Gym SGW Campus||1515 Street Catherine Ouest, Montreal, QC H3G 2W1|
|Citalfort CrossFit Gym||6898 Jarry E, Montreal, QC H1P 3C1||www.citalfort.ca|