List of Best Yoga Studios in Toronto ON
- A leader in the Toronto Yoga community for 18 years, Yogaspace is a 200 and 300 Hour Yoga Alliance Registered Teacher Training School.
- We believe that everyone can benefit from the therapeutic practices of Yoga.
- To this end, we offer over 60 drop-in classes weekly, monthly beginner and other specialty workshops, an extensive pre-postnatal program, a Yoga boutique, local and international Yoga retreats and a beautiful wellness centre with a variety of therapeutic services.
Address: 148 Ossington Ave, Toronto, ON M6J 2Z5
Moksha Yoga Downtown
- Moksha Yoga is a green, clean, hot yoga series that stretches, strengthens and tones the muscles while helping to detoxify the body and calm the mind.
- While all classes are rooted in the Moksha Yoga series, teachers are encouraged to bring their own unique knowledge and experience every time they enter the room to teach.
- If you’re interested in how this sweaty community works, check out our 7 Pillars page to get a sense of what we stand for.
Address: 577 Wellington Street W, Toronto, ON M5V
The Yoga Sanctuary
- Sisters, Kimberley Sopinka and Cynthia Funk, have brought their varied life experiences to create The Yoga Sanctuary.
- Having lived in the countryside of rural Ontario for most of their lives, they are aware of the importance of being a part of a community and their mission is to build long term harmonious relationships with all of the students of The Yoga Sanctuary.
- Both sisters graduated from Queen’s University in Kingston with Bachelor of Arts degrees in Theatre.
The Yoga Sanctuary on College Street was ready for its grand opening in November 1999.
Address: 2 College St, Suite 306, Toronto, ON M5G 1K3
- Tula Fitness Spa is an urban oasis located within Toronto Downtown and Toronto Liberty offering a variety of services that heal the body and nourish the soul.
- Tula Fitness Spa services include Hot Yoga, Pilates and Spa treatments.
- We offer Hot Hatha/Hot Power Flow Yoga and Hot Pilates in our heated studio, and Hatha Yoga, Yin Yoga and Vinyasa Flow Yoga and Pilates in our regular temperature studio.
- Directors are trained in Bikram Yoga, Hatha Yoga and Vinyasa Flow Yoga.
- We certify teachers in our Yoga Teacher Training in Toronto to teach Hot Yoga as well as Hatha Yoga and Vinyasa Flow Yoga.
- We offer Yoga classes for beginner, intermediate and advanced.
Address: 30 Duncan St, Toronto, ON M5V 2C3
Breathe Yoga Studio
- Breathe Yoga Studio, the award-winning Toronto mainstay that has been offering the city a wide range of yoga classes and workshops for over a decade.
- We have built our reputation as a premier yoga studio and training program because of our faculty of some of Toronto’s top yoga instructors as well as the variety of classes and programs available to anyone, at any level in their yoga practice.
- At Breathe Yoga Studio we offer classes primarily in Ashtanga, Hatha, Flow, and Iyengar and have many special hot and regular classes for athletes, restorative yoga and yoga for men.
- We also offer a complete pre- and post-natal support program for expectant and new mothers as well as yoga for toddlers, kids, tweens and families.
Address: 2968 Dundas Street W, 3rd Floor, Toronto, ON M6P 1Y8
Octopus Garden Holistic Yoga Centre
- Octopus Garden is a vibrant and inclusive health centre offering resources to inspire the return to our natural state of being whole.
- We believe in an honest, authentic connection with our students and we value teaching with kindness and respect.
- These principles are the foundation of our mission – to provide a safe space for inquiry, practice, community and healing.
Address: 967 College St, Toronto, ON M6H 1A6
Yoga Tree Midtown
- Whatever your level of experience or interest in yoga, we welcome you to our studio! Discover the many benefits of yoga and come grow your practice with us.
- Set in a luxurious environment, each studio offers a wide variety of classes in progressive levels, led by highly trained yoga instructors.
- With 5 studios across the GTA and over 1,000 yoga classes a month, student can use their pass across all Yoga Tree studios.
Address: 40 Eglinton Ave E, Ste 800, Toronto, ON M4P 1A6
Bikram Yoga Beaches
- Our studio is equipped with a spacious yoga room, men’s and women’s change rooms with showers, as well as friendly lounge environment where you can socialize before and after class with other like minded yogis.
- There is plenty of free parking available on the side streets north and south of queen as well as a “Green P” parking lot south of Queen on the east side of Woodbine.
Address: 1911 Queen St E, Toronto, ON M4L 1H3
- Energia Athletics was founded on a belief that cross-training is the best way to reach maximum performance and the highest level of fitness.
- There are good reasons why we recommend regularly training in our four chosen disciplines of running, yoga, kettlebell and spinning.
- Each one contributes to the whole: total mind and body fitness.
- Your training should be interesting, effective and fun! Cross-training engages the mind while challenging the body.
Address:164 Danforth Avenue, Toronto, ON M4K 1N1
3ho Toronto Inc
- The Toronto Kundalini Yoga is a portal for all the different classes, studios and special events that can give you the uplifting experience of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan.
- Our goal is to help spread the word about Kundalini Yoga in Toronto and the surrounding regions.
Address: 348 Palmerston Blvd, Toronto, ON M6G 2N6
Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre
- The International Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centres is a non-profit organization named after Swami Sivananda, one of the most influential spiritual teachers of the 20th century and founded by his disciple Swami Vishnudevananda.
- The mission – to spread peace, health and joy through yoga.
- All are welcome to come to our ashrams and centres to learn not only about how yoga can help maintain a healthy body but also how yogic philosophy, applied in daily life, can help maintain a peaceful mind and spirit.
Address: 77 Harbord St, Toronto, ON M5S 1G4
The Flying Yogi
- The Flying Yogi is Canada’s first Suspension Yoga studio! Offering a variety of classes, as well as workshops, holistic services and training.
- The Flying Yogi studio is a family-friendly place, where you can restore, balance and strengthen your body.
Address: 245 Carlaw Ave, Toronto, ON M4M 2S1
Archa Mati’s Yoga For Life
- For more than 30 years, Archa Mati has been practicing and instructing Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Meditation, and Shakti Healing.
- Archa has appeared as a wellness expert on TVO’s Science Edition, City TV’s Breakfast Television and Jane Hawtin Live.
- Archa has shared her wealth of knowledge as a yoga instructor in published articles regarding Yoga and meditation.
Address: 990 Dovercourt Rd, Toronto, ON M6H 2X5
- Located in downtown Toronto, on the corner of bustling Church and Richmond, the Yoga Lounge offers showers, a large private changing area, two studios and all the charm we can muster.
- Our two large and sunny studios bring joy to Yoga.
- We offer a variation of classes to accommodate all schedules and yogis.
Address: 103 Church St, Toronto, ON M5C 2G3
Iyengar Yoga School of Toronto
- Iyengar Yoga is based on the eight-limbed (astanga) path of yoga outlined over 2500 years ago by the Indian sage, Patanjali, in the Yoga Sutras.
- Iyengar Yoga emphasizes correct alignment and right actions, which develop flexibility, strength, stamina and balance.
- Iyengar-style yoga emphasizes alignment and develops flexibility, strength, balance and endurance.
- It emphasizes the importance of regulated breathing; the use of blocks, chairs, and other props; and the therapeutic value of adapting the poses to the needs of individual students.
Address: 3300 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4N 2L6
- Mula Yoga is deeply rooted in the belief that strengthening the practice of Yoga will significantly improve the quality of life.
- We are a community-based, ashtanga-vinyasa studio focused on helping you learn and develop your practice.
- Tucked away in the heart of the Queen West Neighbourhood, Mula Yoga brings a breath of fresh air to the city core.
- Our classes are guided by highly skilled, exceptionally trained teachers with great passion for sharing the gift of Yoga.
Address: 80 Mitchell Avenue, Toronto, ON M6J 1C1
Ashtanga Yoga Centre of Toronto
- AYCT opened in 2008 to provide a friendly home for Toronto’s Ashtanga Community, and now hosts one of the world’s largest Mysore program, led by Authorized teachers David Robson & Stan Byrne.
- Ashtanga Yoga involves synchronizing the breath with a progressively more challenging series of postures.
- This process produces intense internal heat and a purifying sweat that detoxifies muscles and organs.
- It is a vigorous moving meditation that helps improve focus and relieve anxiety in day-to-day life.
Address: 3215-A Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4N 2L3
- Mindful BodyWorks is a new yoga studio located in the Heart of Corsa Italia (St. Clair Ave West & Earlscourt), Toronto, ON.
- The studio specializes in teaching members in our community Yoga, Pilates, and Mindfulness Meditation following the traditions of mindfulness.
- Mindfulness means paying attention in the present moment, with intent and non-judgementally.
- Furthermore, mindfulness is the thread that connects all aspect of a Yoga, Pilates, or Meditation practice and it is an approach we hope our members can also cultivate in all areas of their lives through practicing at our studio.
Address: 1278 Saint Clair Avenue W, 2nd Floor, Unit 14, Toronto, ON M6E 1B9
Hotel Yoga and Fitness Inc
- Hotel Yoga and Fitness Inc. brings wellness directly to your doorstep.
- We essentially take the “work” out of the workout by coming to your home, office or hotel.
- Our mandate is to provide our clients with innovative, confidential and exceptional experiences.
Address: 367 King Street W, Toronto, ON M5V 3T9