List of Best Yoga Studios in Calgary AB
Bodhi Tree Yoga Centre
- Located in Calgary, Alberta, the Bodhi Tree is a community of warm, fun-loving and inspired individuals who strive to offer yoga as it was intended: accessible to everyone.
- We offer many styles of yoga including Hot Yoga, Yin, Yang/Yin, Restorative as well as Pre and Postnatal yoga, Mom & Baby and Intro to Yoga.
- Our goal is to make wellness open and available to all individuals. Come prepared to open your body, calm your mind and rejuvenate your spirit.
Address: 821 14 Street NW, Calgary, AB T2N 2A4
- Yoga Passage is a unique and thriving yoga sanctuary, located in the Calgary beltline, only minutes walk from the downtown core.
- Our eclectic group of exceptional teachers offers students a wide variety of yoga styles to choose from including Ashtanga, vinyasa flow, hatha, and restorative yin classes.
- Our studio also features a dedicated hot room for those who like to practice in warmer surroundings.
- Established in 2003, Yoga Passage is a downtown mainstay, deeply rooted in our community.
- We regularly feature special workshops as well as fundraising events to benefit local charities, all with the idea of encouraging togetherness, social awareness and, of course, fun among our clientele.
Address: 524 11 Avenue SW, Calgary, AB T2R 0C8
- We are a yoga studio dedicated to positive living inspired through the beauty of yoga.
- Our mission is simple – for customers to leave happier than they came, To be Sanguine means to be cheerfully optimistic and confident.
Address: 2763 Sunridge Way NE, Ste 105, Calgary, AB T1Y 7K7
Moksha Yoga Calgary
- Moksha Yoga is a green, clean, hot yoga series that stretches, strengthens and tones the muscles while helping to detoxify the body and calm the mind.
- While all classes are rooted in the Moksha Yoga series, teachers are encouraged to bring their own unique knowledge and experience every time they enter the room to teach.
Address: 9152 Macleod Trl S, Calgary, AB T2J 0P5
Yoga & Meditation Center Calgary
- YogaMcc strives to keep it real, We believe that by staying true to the principle of quality versus quantity, we can be a true centre for personal growth and a positive change in the world.
- We are here to touch lives and create a beautiful and inspiring place to experience and integrate life.
- By having the highest calibre of teachers and staff, we ensure that every person who walks through our doors is helped in stepping into life’s bigger picture.
Address: 2028B 33 Avenue SW, Calgary, AB T2T 1Z4
Hot Yoga On Crowfoot & Spin Studio
- We offer Hot Yoga classes in our relaxing and state-of-the-art heated studio.
- Whether you’re a beginner or a yoga veteran, there is a class for you. Learn the ropes with a Traditional Hot Yoga class or kick up the intensity with an invigorating Baptiste Vinyasa Flow class.
- Whatever your decision, our friendly certified yoga teachers will guide you.
- Hot Yoga on Crowfoot also offers stationary cycling classes (or ‘Spin,’ for those with the lingo down).
- These classes are NOT heated, but instead you will work your heart, legs and upper body (with our very own customized bike workout) all to some music that will get you just pumped!
- All yoga and spin classes are drop in, and we do encourage you to set up an account and fill out the waiver form online before coming to any class.
Address: 88 Crowfoot Terrace NW, Calgary, AB T3G 4J8
- Soul Connexion’s unique approach to health and wellness is reflected in our team, students, and studio space.
- Our mission is to inspire growth within the community and oneself.
- We offer classes for the whole family and for all fitness goals and levels, Experience it for yourself, be a part of the connection.
Address: 12192 Symons Valley Rd NW, Suite 28, Calgary, AB T3P 0A3
The Yogis Den
- The Yogis Den offers Hot Yoga, Warm and Non-heated yoga, we will also be offering Kickboxing, Bootcamp, Zumba, Combo classes, Kids yoga, Personal Training and more.
- This One Stop fitness shop caters to every individual at a reasonable price at a convenient location. Namaste, friends.
- We hope to teach you a new awareness of your body, mind, and spirit.
- We also hope that you’ll gain the knowledge and the ability to push yourself to new limits in each discipline.
- We take a very balanced and open approach to physical fitness and yoga.
- You’ll find something that meets your needs and blends with your personality, hopes, and goals.
Address: 11540 24th Street SE, Unit 202, Calgary, AB T2Z 3E9
Calgary Hot Yoga
- Our aim at Calgary Hot Yoga is for everyone coming through our door to feel welcomed, encouraged, safe and glad they showed up on their mat.
- Whether you have been practicing for years or never set foot into a yoga studio, you are welcome at our Calgary Hot Yoga studio.
- Every class will challenge and heal you from the inside out.
- You will leave feeling energized, detoxed, challenged and knowing you did something really good for your body.
Address: 3803 26 Avenue SW, Calgary, AB T3E 6V7
- At Yoga Mandala our goal is to make Yoga accessible to every person, of every age, in a safe and welcoming environment.
- We have some of the finest teachers in Calgary that offer a range of different teaching styles and approaches to the practice of yoga.
- We offer Calgary’s most complete Yoga Programming, offering classes for Prenatal Yoga, Postnatal Yoga, Mom & Baby, Parent & Tot, Yoga for Healthy Backs, Restorative Yoga, Yoga with weights, Beginner Yoga and Pilates as well as over 30 drop-in classes for adults of all ages and all levels of Yoga experience.
Address: 3522A 19th St SW, Calgary, AB T2T 4X6
Hot Yoga on 17th
- We offer a variety of Hot Yoga styles in our relaxing and conveniently located studios.
- Whether you’re a beginner or a yoga veteran, there is a class for you.
- Learn the ropes with a Traditional Hot Yoga class or kick up the intensity with an invigorating Baptiste Vinyasa Flow class.
- Whatever your decision, our friendly certified teachers will guide you.
- Every Hot Yoga class is a drop in, and we do encourage you to set up an account and fill out the waiver form online before coming to class.
Address: 2749 17th Ave SW, Calgary, AB T3E 7E1
Samadhi Yoga and Wellness Centre
- Samadhi Yoga and Wellness Centre is conveniently located in the downtown core.
- We cater to the busy urban professional looking to reduce stress through yoga practice and massage therapy.
- We are a community of individuals who foster a safe, caring, and nurturing environment.
- We are devoted to offering a place that will change people’s lives, through our teachings on health, intellectual refinement, personal growth, spirituality, and lasting bliss.
- Through our growth individually and as a community, we wish to cultivate more beauty in the world, celebrate all that life has to offer, and uplift others around us through our actions.
- In the spirit of this mission, we offer Ayurveda Workshops, Naturopathic and Nutrition Seminars, Massage Therapy, Reflexology, Local and Organic Fare, a full Yoga boutique, Yoga Retreats, and Yoga Classes in a variety of styles so that there is something for everyone’s needs.
- We encourage people to be authentic, to find happiness within each moment life has to offer, and to begin to devote time to themselves, both on and off the mat.
Address: 485 8 Street SW, Calgary, AB T2P 1L8
- At Yoga and Beyond we offer something for every one and every body: hatha yoga, vinyasa flow, power and yin yoga as well as hot yoga, traditional yoga, foundation yoga, advanced yoga and mom and baby yoga classes.
- Yoga and Beyond values the knowledge that comes from different styles of yoga as it helps to not only deepen your understanding of the depth of yoga but the variety gives you the choice to serve the need of your body and mind.
Address: 2133 Kensington Rd NW, Calgary, AB T2N 3R8
Be Love Yoga Studio
- Be Love Yoga Studio is your friendly local grass-roots hub where you can learn and practise Yoga, and it’s where you are free to simply be yourself.
- We are a single space studio dedicated to supporting you in your distinct experience on your yoga mat alongside others in a community of practise.
- We are located in the heart of Calgary’s vibrant inner-city and just slightly off the centre and highly accessible in a slightly off the beaten path kind-of-a-way.
- Known and described as a hidden gem, Be Love Yoga Studio is at the corner of 14th Avenue and Edmonton Trail NE inside Crescent Place.
- The studio space is tucked away in the corner just past the main street-level doors of the building and up a couple small flights of steps.
- Once you find yourself standing in front of a wall mural of the bird on the branch you have arrived.
- Take your shoes off and settle into your unique yoga experience.
- We offer a wide variety of registered classes and workshops that support you in the start, definition, redefinition and continuation of your practise.
- With morning, noon and evening classes there is something here for everyone in our community.
Address: 1409 Edmonton Trail NE, Calgary, AB T2E 3K8
- We at 7th Chakra believe that health and clarity of mind is your greatest asset.
- Every person needs a strong healthy body and mind to navigate through life’s challenges.
- We seek to help individuals reach their optimal peak performance.
Emphasis is on the whole person: physical, emotional, mental and spiritual.
- Through classes in Yoga, Qigong, Meditation and several energy healing therapies and Therapeutic Massage we assist people in reaching their goals.
Address: 1301 17th Avenue SW, Calgary, AB T2T 0B8
Dahn Yoga & Meditation
- Dahn Yoga is a national leader in health and wellness.
- We offer classes in yoga, tai chi, meditation, and other mind-body training programs based on traditional Korean healing philosophy and East Asian energy principles.
- Dahn Yoga’s holistic methods have been offered in the United States through corporate, affiliate, and franchise locations, as well as in community-based classes, for nearly 20 years.
- Dahn Yoga is all about energy. In Korean the word Dahn literally means life force, or energy.
- Dahn Yoga is committed to helping practitioners create energetic, balanced, and healthy lives and inspire them to make positive contributions to their communities.
- At Dahn Yoga Center, we take pride in offering the best of care and services to people who want to improve the quality of their lives.
- You will receive periodic check-ups and consultations to maximize your Dahn Yoga experience for your needs and goals.
Address: 309-3630 Brentwood Road, Calgary, AB T2L 1K8
The Yoga Studio
- Originally established in 1996, Calgary’s Yoga Studio South is Calgary’s oldest Yoga Studio, with some of the best trained teachers in the city.
- Our goal is to teach the correct foundational principles of Yoga, and to create freedom in the body, mind and spirit.
- We believe a good Yoga practice can relieve many ailments, uplift your mood, give you more energy and be a lot of fun, all at the same time.
Address: 1330 15th Avenue SW, Calgary, AB T3C 0X7
The Alberta Yoga College
- Our faculty have a combined experience of more than 30 years teacher training.
- These experts – who have helped train hundreds of yoga teachers in Alberta over the last 11 years – now bring you a flexible new way of learning to become amazing yoga teachers at your own pace.
- Our warm and encouraging faculty of expert teachers will help you understand integrity of alignment as well as having the ability to link poses in a flowing Vinyasa style with music.
- In addition, the Classical Yoga philosophy and Spirituality connects poses with the whole practice system of Patanjali’s Yoga-Sutra.
Address: 2028b 33rd Avenue, Calgary, AB T2T 1Z4
Pure Hot Yoga
- We strive to achieve this by offering classes suitable for all levels of yoga, regardless of experience, flexibility, or strength in an environment that is welcoming, calm, non-competitive and spa-like.
- We want to offer each student the opportunity to share in the unique energy that is created amongst us.
Address: 30 Springborough Boulevard SW, Suite 251, Calgary, AB T3H 5M6
Yoga Studio Name
Yoga Studio Address
Yoga Studio Website
|The Yoga Shala||1511 19 St NW, Calgary, AB T2N 2K2||www.yogashalacalgary.com|
|Bikram Yoga Calgary @ Marda Loop||216 – 2031 33rd Ave SW, 2nd Fl, Shoppers Drug Mart on Main Floor, Calgary, AB T2T 1Z5||www.calgarybikram.com|
|Tri-Yoga Calgary||1138 10th Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2R 0B6||www.enlightyogawellness.com|
|Yogadotcalm||380 Canyon Meadows Drive SE, Calgary, AB T2J 7C3||www.yogadotcalm.com|
|Nora Maskey Yoga @ The Yoga Salon||819 17th Avenue SW, Suite 202, Calgary, AB T2T 0A1||www.noramaskeyyoga.com|
|Yoga For Health||747 Lake Bonavista Dr SE, Ste 111, Calgary, AB T2J 0N2||www.yogaforhealthcalgary.com|
|Balance Shiatsu & Yoga||Calgary, AB T3E 3C4||www.balanceshiatsu.com|
|The Art of Health & Healing||1231 9th Avenue SE, Suite 206, Calgary, AB T2G 0S9||www.aofh.ca|
|Yoga Haven||206-9919 Fairmount Dr SE, Calgary, AB T2J 0S3||www.yogahavencalgary.com|
|More Than Yoga||104-1851 Sirocco Dr SW, Calgary, AB T3H 4R5||www.bodyandbrain.ca|
|Rejuve Infrared Hot Yoga||202-320 10 St NW, Calgary, AB T2N 1V8||www.rejuveyourbody.com|
|Breathe Hot Yoga & Wellness Ltd||Suite 210-142 McKenzie Towne Link SE, Calgary, AB T2Z 1H1||www.breathehotyoga.ca|
|Sunshine Yoga Academy||203-5917 1A St SW, Calgary, AB T2H 0G4||www.sunshineyoga.ca|
|Harmony Yoga Pilates Studio||200, 3160-118 Avenue S.E, Calgary Alberta T2Z 3X1||www.harmonyyogapilatesstudio.ca|
|Mandorla Yoga Institute & Therapeutics||2848 63 Ave SW, Calgary Alberta T3E 5J9||www.mandorlayoga.com|
|Yoga Santosha||320, 1800 4th Street SW, Calgary Alberta T2S 2S4||www.yogasantosha.ca|
|Soulful Oasis Yoga||Calgary, AB||www.soulfuloasisyoga.com|
|flourish yoga||Calgary, AB||www.flourishyoga.ca|
|aaa Calgary Yoga||206 9919 Fairmount Drive , Calgary Alberta T2J 0S3||www.yogahavencalgary.com|
|Calgary Radha Yoga Centre||Calgary , AB||www.radhacalgary.org|