List of Best Yoga Studios in Brampton ON
- Our beauty is in what we provide for you — sincerity and a nurturing environment to help you improve your yoga practice.
- Our approach to yoga is to remain true to its core, rather than put more distractions in front of you to trip over.
- We offer a warm cozy environment where you’re also likely to meet warm like-minded practitioners and instructors.
- We are devoted to offering the best yoga experience possible with the highest quality teachers, spacious and tranquil studios for classes and private sessions, state of the art heating panel system for a healthy heated practice, restrooms equipped with showers, and a schedule of classes to enhance and advance your yoga practice.
- We are an all-level Vinyasa Hatha Yoga studio open to all students, new and experienced.
Address: 8500 Torbram Rd, Brampton, ON L6T 5C6
Hot Yoga Wellness Brampton
- Hot Yoga Wellness studios are Wellness Centres and also “body temperature” Yoga Studios.
- Our goal is to improve your physical well-being as well as to lower your stress levels.
- We dedicate ourselves to bringing wellness to everyone who comes to our studio/wellness centres.
- Whether you are seeking to simply balance your mind, body and soul through the practice of Hot Yoga or you seek treatment by one of our health practitioners, we are there for you.
- All of us are accredited, certified practitioners and generally specialize in our chosen field.
Address: 2 Automatic Road, Unit 120, Brampton, ON L6S 6K8
- Moksha Yoga is a green, clean, hot yoga series that stretches, strengthens and tones the muscles while helping to detoxify the body and calm the mind.
- While all classes are rooted in the Moksha Yoga series, teachers are encouraged to bring their own unique knowledge and experience every time they enter the room to teach.
Address: 50 Peel Centre Dr, Unit 205, Brampton, ON L6T 4G8
Bikram Yoga Brampton
- Bikram Yoga is a 90-minute, 26 posture series practiced in a heated room, suitable for all ages and levels of ability.
- Each posture stretches, strengthens, and prepares the body to work every muscle, organ, gland, and cell in the perfect order.
- Bikram scientifically designed the series to bring your body back to a healthy working order, to promote weight loss, prevent illness, and limit the effects of aging.
- In addition, the series of postures combine skills of concentration, determination, self-control and patience, which lead to increased mental clarity and reduced stress.
- The added benefit of the heat helps to warm your muscles, prevent injury, and cleanse the body by flushing out all toxins.
- As Bikram says, “Yoga is the only exercise in the world you can do at any age. There is always some posture that will improve your health, mind or soul.”
Address: 39-190 Bovaird Dr W, Brampton, ON L7A 1A2
Indian Yoga & Meditation Centre Inc
- We are recognized by the Yoga Alliance – USA as a Registered Yoga School at 200 hour level.
- We provide a calm, serene, spiritually charged, safe and a caring environment.
- Our studio offers variety of classes which are conducted through the weekdays and weekends as per our schedule.
- We provide these practices in a calm, spiritually charged, serene and caring environment.
- We are serving the community since 2003 with a vision to empower each and every person to experience the wholeness of a healthy body, the peace of a focused mind and the joy of the soul.
- We deeply honor and respect the principles of ancient yogic traditions.
Address: 209-100 Pertosa Dr, Brampton, ON L6X 0H9
- Freedom Yoga was founded in 1999 to expand the boundaries of your minds and bodies.
- Located on the North side of Brampton, Freedom Yoga welcomes active learners to discover yoga and maintaining your best potential.
- Our non-competitive environment allows you to express yourself in a variety of modes and have one on one attention with our teachers.
- We offer classes to students of all ages and abilities, from kids to seniors and everyone in between.
- We teach yoga in Hindi language as well as English.
- We are committed to guide you into your practice and explore the yoga with you.
- By embracing this ancient tradition, we recognize that yoga is more than just a workout and optimal health is achieved from balancing body, mind and spirit.
Address: Pantages Court Brampton Ontario
Brampton Meditation Centre – Raja Yoga
- Raja Yoga Meditation is a method of relaxing, refreshing and clearing the mind and heart.
- It helps you look inside to rediscover and reconnect with your original, spiritual essence.
- Meditation enables an integration of your spiritual identity with the social and physical realities around you, restoring a functional and healthy balance between your inner and outer worlds.
Address: Centre Brampton ( Peel Village ) , Ontario L6W 4K2
- Ram Vakkalanka is a Sanskrit expert, Yoga philosopher, Sitar artist, Kirtan singer, Key note speaker and Meditation instructor.
- Ram shares his deep knowledge of Sanskrit, Vedic sciences and philosophy, Nada Yoga, Kirtan and Meditation thru workshops, webinars, one-on-one sessions, lectures and talks as well as preservative media.
- Akshara Yoga expresses the conviction that Yoga – the most benevolent of all sciences – and Sanskrit, which is Yoga in linguistic form, will live as long as the humankind exists and continue to inspire and guide human beings towards Perfection.
Address: 47 Crystalhill Dr, Brampton ON
Sahaja Yoga Brampton
- Sahaja Yoga Meditation is meant for everyone who desires to find his or her true self, which is full of peace, joy of life and love for others.
- It is not just a book or a set of exercises but a living science that will open up to you gradually as your meditations become deeper and your experience stronger and more fulfilling.
- Sahaja Yoga Meditation brings about a true integration of all the major cultures of the world by overcoming all the divisive forces which are tearing the very fabric of societies all over the world.
Address: 150 Central Park Drive, Brampton ON
Yoga Studio Name
Yoga Studio Address
|Eastern Vibes Yoga||22,willow park dr, Brampton Ontario|
|Believe Yoga with Jenn Gouveia||Brampton Ontario|
|Travelling Yoga||100 Pertosa Dr, Brampton, ON L6X 0H9|
|Believe Yoga with Jenn Gouveia||Brampton Ontario|
|Harmony Yoga Centre||57 Mission Ridge Trail, Brampton Ontario L6P 3H9|
|Yoga Mudra Studio||5 Berkindale Crt, Brampton Ontario|