Winnipeg Malls: List of Shopping Malls in Winnipeg
- Cityplace, one of downtown Winnipeg’s most convenient shopping destinations.
- Located in the heart of the Sports, Entertainment and Hospitality District, cityplace is the ideal stop for a lunch hour shop, a pre-game appetizer or a post-game drink.
- You are only a short walk away from excellent dining, convenient shopping and the only gaming centre within downtown Winnipeg.
- Whether you work or live downtown or are a visitor staying in the area, cityplace will provide you with a convenient and relaxed atmosphere in which to shop and dine.
Address: 333 Saint Mary Avenue Winnipeg, MB R3C 0M8, Canada
Grant Park Shopping Centre
- Grant Park has installed two new public-access difibrillators in the mall.
- One is located outside Lorenza Fashion in the East end of the mall; the second is beside the pay phone in the Centre Court area where the handicap ramp and stairs are located.
- Grant Park Shopping Centre provides 24 hour security.
- Our goal is to provide a safe and secure environment for our tenants and customers.
- Grant Park Shopping Centre, with the support of our tenants, suppliers and customers, is proud to have achieved the Building Owners and Managers Association Building Environmental Standards (BOMA BESt) Level 2 certification.
- This certification recognizes our environmental management and performance as measured against a series of stringent benchmarks.
- We are proud of this achievement and we commit to continue our work towards building a greener environment.
Address: 1120 Grant Ave, Winnipeg, MB R3M 2A6
- Polo Park Shopping Centre is located a short eight minute drive west of downtown Winnipeg on Portage Avenue; a ten minute drive from the Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport.
- The province’s largest shopping centre, Polo Park boasts 200 of the finest shops and services including several which are not available anywhere else in the city.
- Flooded with natural sunlight, the expansive walkways are complemented by comfortable seating areas and a spacious 14-outlet Food Gallery with two adjoining restaurants.
- The centre offers two additional restaurants, two home fashion stores and a SilverCity Cinema on the perimeter of the 5,600 vehicle parking lot.
Address: 66Q – 1485 Portage Avenue Winnipeg, MB R3G 0W4
St. Vital Centre
- St. Vital Shopping Centre is a retail shopping mall located at 1225 St. Mary’s Road, in southeast Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- The mall opened 17 October 1979 and is located by the intersection of St. Mary’s Road and Bishop Grandin Boulevard.
Address: 1225 St Mary’s Rd, Winnipeg, MB R2M 5E5
Garden City Shopping Centre
- Garden City Shopping Centre has proudly serviced North West Winnipeg since 1970.
- It is a convenient mall (both to get to and to get around it) with a multicultural and multigenerational history that is comfortable and welcoming to all walks of life.
- Garden City Shopping Centre features approximately 75 shops and services on a single level; including anchor tenants like Canadian Tire, GoodLife Fitness, Winners and Sears.
- Our bright food court includes 11 eateries offering hundreds of menu options.
- Fantastic events occasionally take place in the spacious Centre Court that entertain, educate, or support the community.
Address: Unit 400 – 2305 McPhillips Street Winnipeg, Manitoba, R2V 3E1
- Kildonan Place is a shopping centre in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- The mall is located in Transcona at 1555 Regent Avenue West.
- Kildonan Place and Primaris are committed to providing its services to persons with disabilities in a manner that is consistent with the principles of respecting the dignity of persons with disabilities, equality of opportunity, integration and independence.
Address: 1555 Regent Ave W, Winnipeg, MB R2C 4J2, Canada