List of Shopping Malls in Vancouver
Robson Public Market
- Robson Public Market is a two level glass-vaulted shopping center conveniently located in the heart of
- owntown Vancouver on the famous Robson Street.
- It is a favorite stop for both tourists and local shoppers.
- Robson Public Market is a host for an array of specialty shops, restaurants and different services.
- Customers can enjoy two hours of free customer parking while shopping in the market and complimentary WiFi access.
Address: 1610 Robson St, Vancouver, BC V6G 1C7
- Newly expanded and modernized, Park Royal is the second largest shopping centre in Metro Vancouver and offers a unique shopping experience with an unmatched combination of indoor and open-air shopping.
- We’ve brought together a select group of over 280 unique shops, restaurants and services.
- With over 1.4 million square feet through Park Royal North, South, and The Village at Park Royal, you’ll find countless ways to express every side of you.
Address: 2002 Park Royal S West Vancouver, BC V7T 2W4
City Square Shopping Centre
- Unique to Vancouver, City Square’s shopping mall and office complex is an inimitable mix of modern and heritage architecture.
- The heritage portions of the complex were built in 1905 and 1908 to house the Model School and Normal School, respectively.
- The complex was designed by the renowned architect, Paul Merrick, It is located in the heart of the heritage district of central Vancouver and across from Vancouver City Hall.
Address: 168-555 12th Ave W, Vancouver, BC V5Z 3X7
- Immaculately equipped with over 60 retail stores, 10 LED displays, a food court that can satisfy the most curious of taste buds, and one of two Cineplex theatres in the downtown Vancouver district, the International Village Mall is living proof that one can experience the global while staying local.
- By offering a unique blend of modern entertainment, art galleries and a diverse range of services while remaining true to the cultural communities that define its surrounding neighbourhoods, the IVM is a testament to Vancouver’s beloved cultural scene.
- Located in the heart of one of the city’s most dynamic districts, the IVM is not only the central hub that connects the three historical neighbourhoods of Chinatown, Gastown and Yaletown, but is conveniently situated within walking distance from the Rogers Arena, BC Place Stadium and Plaza of Nations.
Address: 88 Pender Street W Vancouver, BC V6B 6N9
Pacific Centre Mall
- At the edge of fashion in the heart of downtown, Pacific Centre is Vancouver’s premier shopping destination featuring: Holt Renfrew, Harry Rosen, Michael Kors, Hollister, Sephora, Apple, Browns Shoes, the Four Seasons Hotel and so much more.
- Located on the corner of Georgia and Howe, adjacent to Robson Street and the Vancouver Art Gallery.
Address: 609 Granville Street Vancouver, BC V7Y 1H4
- Sinclair Centre is an upscale shopping mall located in Downtown Vancouver at 757 West Hastings Street between Granville and Howe.
- This building is the oldest of the four and is described as having an Edwardian Baroque style, combining English and French architectural influences.
Address: 757 W Hastings St, Vancouver, BC V6C 1A1
- Located at the centre of downtown Vancouver’s business district, the Bentall Centre is one of the largest integrated office complexes in Canada, providing a first class working environment for many of Canada’s leading corporations.
- Few other developments have had a greater impact on the architectural appearance of Vancouver.
- Bentall Centre offers four office towers and an expansive retail mall, complete with exterior waterfalls, reflecting pools and a multitude of wide, open spaces filled with native foliage and colourful planters.
Address: 505 Burrard Street, Vancouver, BC V7X 1M9,
Address: 370 Broadway E, Vancouver, BC V5T 4G5
Arbutus Shopping Centre
Address: 4255 Arbutus Street Vancouver, BC V6J 4R1
Address: 935 Marine Drive North Vancouver, BC V7P 1S3