Saskatchewan Malls: List of Shopping Malls in Saskatchewan
- The Parkland Mall is an enclosed shopping centre located in Yorkton, Saskatchewan.
- The centre is located at the junction of the # 9 & # 10 highways which is 1 km north of the Yellowhead Hwy., and is the largest enclosed Shopping Centre in the Parkland Region.
Address: 277 Broadway Street E, Yorkton, SK S3N 3G7, Canada
Swift Current Mall
- At Swift Current Mall, our goal is to provide a convenient & pleasant shopping experience in which our tenants can maximize sales and increase bottom-line results.
- We are committed to providing our merchants with outstanding locations, facilities and services, while promoting consumer buying and consumer loyalty
- Swift Current Mall Seasonal Commercial Bookings could give you the opportunity to market your product to shoppers daily.
Address: #1 Springs Drive Swift Current, Saskatchewan S9H 3X6
- Wheatland Mall is located in the heart of Swift Current on Central Avenue.
- The mall features a variety of stores and services including Pioneer Co-op, Dollarama, Liquidation World and Peavey Mart.
- We are a proud supporter of all Charitable, Community Groups and Organizations in Swift Current as well as Southwest Saskatchewan.
Address: 1150 Central Ave N Swift Current, SK S9H 4C8
- The Centre is a major regional shopping centre located east of the junction of Circle Drive and 8th Street in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
- Current anchors include Best Buy, Sport Chek, Saskatoon Co-op Food Store and Gas Bar, Rainbow Cinemas, Centre Cinemas (Cineplex), Petcetera, Shopper’s Drug Mart, Dollarama and Indigo Books.
- The Centre boasts more than 90 shops and services, 9 fine art galleries in Centre East, a new 500 seat lifestyle Food Court with stone fireplace and a 2-level temperature controlled underground parkade.
- In 2013 The Centre welcomed Saskatoon’s first Target and Bath and Body Works.
Address: 3510 8 St E, Saskatoon, SK S7H 0W6
- The mall is situated adjacent to one of the city’s major intersections at 22nd Street and Confederation Drive.
- Located on site is a city bus terminal that services not only the mall, but also the adjacent retail developments including Real Canadian Superstore.
- The site also offers great access, visibility and ample customer parking.
Address: 300 Confederation Drive Saskatoon S7L-4R6
- Market Mall is a shopping centre located in the Nutana Suburban Centre area on the east side of Saskatoon.
- Built in the 1960s as Saskatoon’s first enclosed shopping centre.
Address: 2325 Preston Avenue, Saskatoon, SK S7J 2G2, Canada
At 20 VIC, and Midtown Plaza, we offer our office and retail tenants the best office and retail properties in prime locations and the most progressive property management and service-focused programs available in the industry.
Address: 201 1st Avenue South, Saskatoon Saskatchewan S7K 1J9
The Mall at Lawson Heights
- The Mall at Lawson Heights opened its doors in 1980 to serve the growing north end of Saskatoon.
- It was home to Zellers, Safeway and sixty-five retail stores including Saskatchewan’s first food court.
- The mall was totally renovated and expanded in 1990, adding 30 additional stores and relocating the food court.
- In 2014 the mall was rebranded to become Lawson Heights mall.
- A mall upgrade was completed that same year including new exterior/interior signage, new ceiling treatment, lighting and renovated food court.
Address: 134 Primrose Dr, Saskatoon, SK S7K 5S6, Canada
Normanview Crossing Mall
- Normanview Crossing is conveniently located at the crossroads of McCarthy Boulevard North and 9th Avenue North, in the heart of the rapidly expanding North West community of Regina, Saskatchewan.
- Our dynamic retailers provide services and amenities that make Normanview Crossing a “must-stop” location and the hub of North West Regina.
- From day-to-day necessities such as grocery, pet supplies, beauty, health & wellness, to a wide variety of restaurants and entertainment, Normanview Crossing has got what you need.
Address: 350 McCarthy Blvd N, Regina, SK S4R 7M2
- Northgate Mall is Regina’s friendly community shopping centre conveniently located at the corner of Albert Street North and Ring Road with easy access from all areas of the city, surrounding areas and only 7 minutes from East Regina and Highway #1.
- With over 75 stores and services we’ve got you covered, in addition to National Chains, Northgate Mall is also the home to the the largest Rider Store in Saskatchewan and is owned and operated by The Saskatchewan Roughriders and locally owned and operated stores featuring high end kitchen accessories, and locally manufactured products such as the original cupcake bubble bath, bath bombs and more.
Address: 489 Albert St N, Regina, SK S4R 3C4, Canada
- Renovated with comfortable corridors, a new Food Court and modern restrooms, Southland Mall boasts an exciting retail, service and entertainment mix including Regina’s only Atmosphere, Chapter’s, and Swiss Chalet.
- Southland Mall is located in beautiful south Regina at 2965 Gordon Road, at the intersection of Gordon Road and Albert Street South.
- Easily accessible from the nearby intersection of the TransCanada Highway (#1) and Highway #6, Southland is convenient to near by lodging, attractions and other amenities.
Address: 2965 Gordon Road Regina, Saskatchewan
Victoria Square Mall
- Victoria Square is proud to be part of the Regina community and is dedicated to supporting and serving our community.
- We believe that being an active supporter of the community helps to make the city and surrounding rural communities a better place to live, work and raise families.
Address: 2223 Victoria Ave E, Regina, SK S4N 6E4, Canada
- The mall offers a pleasant, climate controlled environment for anyone wishing to avoid inclement weather and enjoy walking.
- At Gateway Mall the centre provides complimentary battery boosting year round to its patrons.
- In an effort to environmentally concise Gateway Mall has recycling bins located in the south parking lot along 15th Street West.
Address: 1403 Central Avenue Prince Albert, SK S6V 7J4
South Hill Mall
- South Hill Mall is a large enclosed community mall, located in the south end of the City of Prince Albert
- The centre is conveniently located at 2995 Second Avenue West and features a number of national retailers including Galaxy Cinemas, Shoppers Drug Mart and Winners.
Address: 2995 2 Ave W, Prince Albert, SK S6V 5V5, Canada
- Kindersley Mall, the Center of it All, located on Hwy #7.
- With over 15 stores and services, you can get everything you need under one roof from groceries, prescriptions, insurance, makeup, electronics and even a new outfit.
Address: #1 608 12th Ave E Kindersley, SK