- Genvion Corporation is full service provider of prescription (Rx) and Over-the-counter (OTC) solid dosage pharmaceuticals.
- Our aim is to become the preferred partner for our customers, with a commitment of being efficient to reduce costs and lead times, while maintaining the highest standards in quality.
- From the early stages of product development, GENVION’s Research and Development (R&D) team establishes all analytical and manufacturing procedures on small scale to minimize the risk of large scale problems
- Our state-of-the-art cGMP manufacturing facility is equipped with advanced technology and experienced professionals to supply quality products for our customers.
- Genvion Corporation is fully equipped with testing capabilities to support raw material testing to finished product release.
- Our laboratory plays an integral role during product development, analytical methods development, process validation and post-market stability program management.
Address: 500 Camiel System St. Winnipeg, Manitoba, R2J4K2 Canada
- Rx and OTC solid dosages (tablets and capsules)
- Fluid bed granulation and drying
- Tablet compression (Single and Bi-layer) and coating
- In process metal detection
- Packaging (Blister and Bottling)
- Raw material sourcing and qualification
- Formulation development
- Process validation
- Pilot scale to commercial manufacturing
- Full service project management
- GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services that are shaping a new age of patient care.
- Our broad expertise in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring systems, drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies, performance improvement and performance solutions services help our customers to deliver better care to more
people around the world at a lower cost.
- In addition, we partner with healthcare leaders, striving to leverage the global policy change necessary to implement a successful shift to sustainable healthcare systems.
- Our “healthymagination” vision for the future invites the world to join us on our journey as we continuously develop innovations focused on reducing costs, increasing access and improving quality around the world.
Address: Burnaby, BC
- Oncolytics Biotech is a biotechnology company focused on the development of oncolytic viruses as potential therapeutics for use in a broad range of cancers.
- The Company is conducting clinical studies using REOLYSIN®, its proprietary formulation of the human reovirus, in some of the most prevalent forms of the disease including lung, colorectal and pancreatic cancers.
- Oncolytics’ clinical program includes a number of human trials at a variety of stages including a Phase III trial in head and neck cancers.
- The Company has advanced its product manufacturing and intellectual property initiatives in parallel with its clinical development program to support development of a commercial product.
Address: 210, 1167 Kensington Crescent NW, Calgary, AB, Canada, T2N 1X7
- Aurinia is a late stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of its novel therapeutic immunomodulating drug candidate, voclosporin, for the treatment of lupus nephritis.
- Our strategy is to leverage our team’s past clinical experience in lupus and the Aspreva Lupus Management Study (ALMS) database in order to inform and guide our clinical development plans within this therapeutic area.
Address: #1203-4464 Markham Street Victoria BC V8Z 7X8 Canada
- Fedora Pharmaceuticals Inc. is a private biotechnology company developing a portfolio of ß-Lactamase inhibitors that have the unique ability to re-sensitize resistant bacteria to currently used ß-lactam antibiotics.
ß-lactamases are enzymes produced by bacteria that destroy the antibiotic activity of ß-lactam antibiotics, such as penicillin derivatives, cephalosporins, monobactams and carbapenems.
- The new inhibitors have activity against bacterial strains producing all four classes of ß-lactamases – the first time this spectrum of activity has been accomplished with a single compound.
- Fedora was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
- The chemistries that form the foundation of the work being conducted at Fedora originated at and were licensed from NAEJA Pharmaceuticals, a private drug discovery and contract research company also based in Edmonton.
Address: 4290-91A Street, Edmonton, AB, Canada T6E 5V2
- Ciclofilin Pharmaceuticals Inc. is comprised of a team of business, medical, and scientific professionals with decades of experience in pharmaceutical development.
- Our expertise in cyclosporins, the biopharmaceutic backbone of cyclophilin inhibitors, ideally positions Ciclofilin Pharmaceuticals to develop superior medications in this emerging drug class.
- Our head office is located in San Diego, California, with a R&D facility in Edmonton, Alberta.
Address: Suite 102, BBDC, 2011 – 94th Street, Edmonton, Alberta T6N 1H1, Canada
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need.
- We strive to transform and simplify care for people with life-threatening illnesses around the world.
- Gilead’s portfolio of products and pipeline of investigational drugs includes treatments for HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
- Our portfolio of marketed products includes a number of category firsts, including complete treatment regimens for HIV infection available in a once-daily single pill and the first oral antiretroviral pill available to reduce the risk of acquiring HIV infection in certain high-risk adults.
Address: Edmonton, AB
- Innovotech solves client biofilm problems through its Biofilm Contract Research department.
- The company has a distinguished track record of both standardized and customized research to meet client needs.
- The scope of research is from early stage identification of problems and screening of agents for “anti-biofilm activity, to research acceptable to regulatory agencies for product claim validation, to post-market product comparisons for marketing purposes.
- The company regularly develops in vitro models of the client specific situation as a starting point that enables any number of test parameters to be tested.
Address: Suite 101, 2011-94 Street, Edmonton, AB T6N 1H1 Canada
- At Meros Polymers we believe that medicine should work better and we’re making it happen.
- Many drugs would be more effective and have fewer side effects if they simply lasted longer or went to the right place in your body.
- Meros Polymers Inc. is a privately-held Alberta corporation formed in 2009 to commercialize advanced drug delivery technologies developed within the Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Alberta.
- The Company is committed to helping our partners utilize our micelle-based technology to broaden their product development.
Address: 1500 Manulife Place, 10180 – 101 Street, Edmonton, AB, Canada, T5J 4K1
- Quest PharmaTech Inc. (Quest) is a publicly traded (TSX Venture), Canadian based biotechnology company developing a portfolio of product candidates for the treatment of cancer by combining immunotherapeutic antibodies with chemotherapy, photodynamic therapy, or immunoadjuvants.
- Quest’s technology platform includes a series of monoclonal antibodies that target several different cancer markers such as CA125, MUC1, PSA, CA19.9 and TAG72.
- The Company believes that combinatorial immunotherapy which necessarily takes advantage of immune modulating effects of selected cytotoxic agents normally used as part of standard chemotherapy regimens, as well as the use of specific immunoadjuvants, will lead to important commercial applications of this immunology platform in the treatment of cancer.
- Quest’s technologies and products are protected by more than 90 issued patents from fifteen different families covering more than 70% of the global market.
- The most advanced of these product candidates is Oregovomab, an anti-CA125 antibody in combination with front-line chemotherapy for the treatment of advanced ovarian cancer that is currently undergoing a Phase IIb clinical trial in 13 centers in Italy and U.S.
Address: 8123 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, Alberta Canada, T6E 6S4
- Amgen is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology.
- A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, Amgen has grown to be one of the world’s leading independent biotechnology companies, has reached millions of patients around the world and is developing a pipeline of medicines with breakaway potential.
Address: One Amgen Center Drive, Thousand Oaks, CA
- The vision at Coastal Genomics is to enable the use of agarose gel electrophoresis for size selection and analytical purposes on a scale that satisfies today’s high throughput environment.
- This golden standard technique is the most discriminating form of purification and is perfect for low cost electrophoretic characterizations.
- Ranger Technology is able to address the pain points of cost, throughput capacity and reliability for numerous applications.
Address: Ste. 182, 4664 Lougheed Hwy. Burnaby, BC Canada V5C 5T5
Lifescan Canada (J&J)
- LifeScan Canada Ltd., a Johnson & Johnson company and the manufacturer of OneTouch® blood glucose monitoring products, is dedicated to creating a world without limits for people with diabetes.
- LifeScan Canada Ltd. works globally with 2,500 other LifeScan employees with worldwide headquarters located in Wayne, Pennsylvania.
- LifeScan Canada Ltd. has been part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies since 1986.
Address: Burnaby, BC