List of Immigration Lawyers in Vancouver
My Visa Source
- With an office in Vancouver, British Columbia, an international hub, our firm is well suited to meet your needs.
- The Partners at our firm have studied undergraduate programs at Canadian institutes are also law school graduates with Bachelors of Law (LL.B) degrees.
- The professionals behind our firm have proved to be self- directed individuals with experience in immigration law consulting and client relations with a leadership oriented background.
- They are articulate communicators, who exhibit strong analytical, presentation and organization skills.
- Our partners offer a conscientious work ethic and a demonstrated record of efficiency, reliability and commitment to job performance.
- Our Managing Partner has also met the rigorous requirements of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council and is a member in good standing.
- Whether you are applying for a student visa or as a skilled worker, we promise to provide a strong client focus to each and every client.
- Our partners are focused on identifying potential problem areas, minimizing issues, formulating and executing competent solutions while abiding Canadian immigration laws.
- We understand the complex issues faced by our clients and are able to articulate in a well thought out manner, options and strategies available.
- We are able to demonstrate that we understand the importance of knowing our clients by conducting a free comprehensive assessment.
- At My Visa Source, we have mastered the skill to follow a complex workflow in an efficient and effective manner.
Address: 1112 West Pender Street, Suite 401 Vancouver, BC, CA V6E 2S1
Chapman & Co Law Corp
- Peter A. Chapman, a barrister and solicitor practicing through Chapman and Company Law Corporation in Vancouver, is well versed in the law surrounding immigration, naturalization and permanent residence.
- He has been practicing law since 1978, with 27 years’ experience specifically in immigration law, so you can depend on Peter to not only know the law, but convey it to you in a clear, direct manner, even in the most difficult cases.
- There are currently more than 60 ways to pursue Canada immigration, and knowing which method is appropriate or even best can be difficult, especially when you’re also dealing with language and other cultural barriers.
Address: 728-650 41st Ave W, Vancouver, BC V5Z 2M9
Holmes & Co
- Holmes & Company is a law firm based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- Holmes & Company provides corporate/commercial, securities, tax, resource and other related legal services to the national and international business community, as well as high net worth individuals.
- Our goal is to provide high quality legal services on a timely and cost effective basis.
- There is no one jurisdiction or one law firm, which is the best solution for a client.
- As such, our firm can assist its clients throughout the world by selecting professionals to work with them, on a cost effective basis, to provide a positive solution.
- Thus, when you deal with Holmes & Company you then have the opportunity to have access to the best professional advice, in no matter what firm or jurisdiction.
Address: 1880-1066 Hastings St W, Vancouver, BC V6E 3X1
David Aujla Immigaration Lawyer
- David Aujla and his team were absolutely amazin They were always quick to respond to all of our questions and the answers were straightforward and thorough.
- Charles is from Ghana and the wait time for permanent residency is 16 months, but thanks to David and his team we received everything in 5 months.
- We highly recommend him to anyone interested in hiring an immigration lawyer.
Address: 247-2628 Granville St, Vancouver, BC V6H 4B4
Yousefi Law Group
- Ronak Leena Yousefi is a passionate and kind, although aggressive, litigator who specializes in family law, criminal law and general civil disputes.
- She is an outstanding litigator who had the rare honour of appearing before the BC Court of Appeal in her first year Of Call.
- Provincial and Supreme Court Judges have commended Leena on her outstanding and clear representation in court, with one commenting on her submissions as “thorough and clear” and another, thanking her for her “professionalism” and way she conducted herself at acrimonious and tenacious trials.
Address: 610-1125 Howe St, Vancouver, BC V6G 2K8
- Davis LLP is a full-service business law firm that delivers cost-effective advice and efficient service in over 50 practice areas.
- With offices throughout Canada and in Japan, we provide unparalleled value to our clients by combining the deep resources expected of a multinational firm with the highest level of personal service in the business.
- Our leading industry expertise and ability to deliver immediate cross-jurisdictional advice have made us a trusted resource for individuals and top-tier business organizations across the country and around the world.
Address: 2800-666 Burrard St, Vancouver, BC V6C 2Z7
Preston Clark McLeod
- Preston Clark McLeod is a boutique law firm based in Vancouver, BC.
- Our focused team of lawyers represents small, midsize and large companies as well as individuals by using our legal knowledge and expertise.
- We practice intelligently, efficiently, and economically.
- We achieve for clients the same results every business aims to deliver to its customers – quality, value and responsiveness.
Address: 302-2695 Granville St, Vancouver, BC V6H 3H4
- Larlee Rosenberg offers services in all areas of Canadian immigration law.
- Our firm was originally founded in 1993 and restructured as a partnership in 2009 by partners Peter Larlee and Ryan Rosenberg, and quickly became one of the largest immigration law firms in Vancouver.
- With decades of pooled experience among our lawyers, we take a collaborative approach to formulate creative and effective strategies for our clients.
- Our lawyers and staff work hard to provide our clients with efficient, results-oriented services, and we take pride in our strong client relationships, dedication to professional practice and the successes of our clients.
Address: 600-555 Georgia St W, Vancouver, BC V6B 1Z6
Bell Alliance Lawyer & Notaries Public
- Bell Alliance is a Vancouver, British Columbia law firm serving the legal needs of individuals, families and small business.
- Bell Alliance has a unique approach to the practice of law.
- Our expertise is Real Estate, Estate Planning, Business law and Immigration – but our mission is to serve as both a personal and professional advisor and to work with our clients’ other advisors to protect our clients’ interests.
- Bell Alliance acts for clients primarily in Vancouver and the Lower Mainland of British Columbia but the information provided applies throughout B.C
Address: 201-1367 Broadway W, Vancouver, BC V6H 4A7
Lim & Company Lawyers
- Lim & Company Lawyers is a Vancouver-based law firm that has been earning a track record of excellence across a broad spectrum of legal services since 1981.
- We are relentlessly focused on client success through creative and holistic legal solutions, and achieve our goals by actively listening to our clients and understanding their needs, their business and their industry.
- At Lim & Company Lawyers, you can count on receiving effective, resourceful and individualized legal care.
- We take pride in providing a high caliber of legal counsel and representation in the most cost-effective manner, and in accordance with the highest professional and ethical standards.
- While Lim & Company caters to a wide variety of clients, our strategic location has made us especially well-positioned to serve individuals and businesses whose ties and interests span the Pacific Rim countries in Southeast Asia and North America.
- We are multilingual and our locations are conveniently located in the cities of Vancouver and Richmond.
Address: 202-2232 41st Ave W, Vancouver, BC V6M 1Z8
Elgin Cannon & Associates
- Elgin, Cannon & Associates was established in 1995.
- Our immigration lawyers practice in the areas of Canadian refugee, immigration and citizenship law and cumulatively have many decades of experience in this field.
- We are dedicated to providing clients with excellent advice and quality service in all immigration matters.
- At Elgin, Cannon & Associates our lawyers deal with you directly. You will not be passed on to a legal assistant or paralegal.
- We will answer your phone calls and e-mails in a timely manner and give your file the professional attention it needs.
- Our office is located in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Address: 970-777 Hornby St, Vancouver, BC V6Z 1S4
Alexander Atkinson Law Corp
- The Law Office of Alexander Atkinson is a Calgary based Immigration law firm.
- Although the law office is based in Calgary we provide Canadian immigration solutions to clients from all over Canada and throughout the world.
- We are committed to be providing effective personalized service at a reasonable fee.
Address: 806-525 Seymour St, Vancouver, BC V6B 3H7
- Boughton Law is a Vancouver-based law firm.
- Organizations of all sizes and structures as well as individuals rely on us for their business, dispute resolution, personal and public sector related legal matters.
- Through our affiliation with Meritas, a global network of independent law firms, we are able to offer legal counsel beyond the borders of British Columbia.
Address: 700-595 Burrard St, Vancouver, BC V7X 1S8
Suleman & Co Canadian Immigration & Lawyers
- Suleman and Co., Canadian Immigration Lawyers, provides legal services in the areas of Immigration, Refugee, and Citizenship law.
- Since 1992, we have provided effective, results oriented, personalized solutions to our client’s legal needs.
- Our law firm has been rated as being “best” in its field by rating agencies and the public at large.
- Our clients and peers view us as being experts in these areas of legal practice.
Address: 701 W Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V7Y 1K8
PanCanadian Immigration Law Group
- PanCanadian Immigration Law Group provides professional, cost-effective legal services for all aspects of Canadian immigration.
- We can assist you through the process of immigrating to Canada no matter where you live currently, and no matter where decide to live or work in Canada, be it Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, or elsewhere.
- We also provide legal advice, assistance and information to employers and recruiters in Canada with cross-border human resource issues.
Address: 400-601 Broadway W, Vancouver, BC V5Z 4C2
Bordern Ladner Gervais LLP
- Our approach to professional and service excellence is based upon personal standards of absolute integrity, unfailing mutual respect and dedication in all that we do for our clients. Maintaining a diverse team is a core value at BLG and we draw upon the strengths of knowledgeable and skilled individuals who represent a variety of viewpoints, experiences, and backgrounds.
- Backed by the talent, long-term commitment and support of our staff in all offices, the BLG team is committed to understanding and meeting the needs of our clients.
- At BLG we recognize the importance to our clients of the delivery of timely, innovative and relevant advice
Address: 1200-200 Burrard Van, Vancouver, BC V7X 1T2
Embarkation Law Group
- Our highly competent and professional immigration lawyers provide a full range of services to clients pursuing Canadian and American visas, permits and citizenship.
- We represent individuals, families, and businesses seeking to help skilled employees come to Canada and the USA.
- As lawyers, we are also fully qualified to represent our clients during their appeals and litigation.
Address: 600-609 Hastings St W, Vancouver, BC V6B 4W4
|Nijjar & Co||107-8898 Heather St, Vancouver, BC V6P 3S8|
|Larlee & Associates Law Corp||600-555 Georgia St W, Vancouver, BC V6B 1Z6|
|Immiglobe Canadian Immigration Corp||422 Richards St, Vancouver, BC V6B 2Z4|
|Heenan Blaikie LLP||2200-1055 Hastings St W, Vancouver, BC V6E 2E9|
|Maynard Kischer Stojicevic Citizenship & Immigration Lawyers||500-1168 Hamilton St, Vancouver, BC V6B 2S2|
|Canmake Immigration||608-3696 Kingsway, Vancouver, BC V5R 2T4|
|Kurland Tobe||950-1111 Melville St, Vancouver, BC V6E 3V6|
|Apna Rishi Law Office||6638 Fraser St, Vancouver, BC V5X 3T5|
|American Immigration Lawyers||708-1155 Pender St W, Vancouver, BC V6E 2P4|
|Sterling Immigration Ltd||206B-938 Howe St, Vancouver, BC V6Z 1N9|