List of Hospitals in Manitoba
Brandon Regional Health Centre
- The Brandon RHA is fully accredited and offers a wide range of health services and programs to the citizens of Brandon and the rural municipalities of Cornwallis, Elton and Whitehead, along with being a regional referral centre for the “Westman ” area.
- The RHA Board and over 2500 staff are committed to providing the utmost in quality health care.
Address: 150 McTavish Avenue East Brandon, Manitoba R7A 2B3
Boundary Trails Health Centre
- The Boundary Trails Health Centre (94 beds) provides quality acute care services to the community and surroundings area.
- Boundary Trails Health Centre is a progressive regional health centre providing primary, secondary, and community health care to the residents of Southern Manitoba.
- It is an integral part of the services offered by Southern Health-Santé Sud.
Address: Box 2000, Station Main Winkler MB R6W 1H8
St. Boniface General Hospital
- St. Boniface Hospital has been providing leadership in health care on behalf of Manitobans since it was first established by the Grey Nuns in 1871.
- A public space, it includes the main Inquiry Desk, several retail services available to patients, visitors, and staff , and leads to the Buhler Gallery, an art gallery open to all.
Address: 409 Taché Avenue, Winnipeg, MB R2H 2A6, Canada
- Grace Hospital is an operating division of the Winnipeg Regional Health Authority and plays an integral role in the delivery of health care services in Winnipeg.
- The Winnipeg Regional Health Authority is an organization of people caring for people.
- It is an organization of committed professionals who support each other in the delivery of health services and protect the health and promote the well being of the people within the Winnipeg health region.
Address: 300 Booth Drive Winnipeg, MB R3J 3M7
Misericordia Health Centre
- Misericordia Health Centre has been providing quality faith-based health care to Manitobans since 1898.
- Misericordia plays a critical role within the Winnipeg Regional Health Authority.
- We offer a diverse range of health-care programs – everything from walk-in Urgent Care to Misericordia Place, our 100-bed personal care home.
- People who need eye or dental surgery, have broken an ankle or are living with a respiratory illness come to us for specialized care.
- We also operate the Provincial Health Contact Centre, including the provincial health information service Health Links – Info Santé.
- As an evolving research and teaching centre, Misericordia is proud to be affiliated with many educational organizations, including the universities of Manitoba and Winnipeg.
- We are an accredited non-profit organization governed by a volunteer Board of Directors and affiliated with the Archdiocese of Winnipeg.
Address: 99 Cornish Ave, Winnipeg, MB R3C 1A2, Canada
Victoria General Hospital
- Victoria General Hospital is a 203 bed acute care facility located in South Winnipeg.
- The original Victoria General Hospital was built in 1911 at the corner of River and Osborne.
- In 1971, the Hospital moved to its present location on Pembina Highway.
- For over a century, the Victoria General Hospital has served residents of Winnipeg and Manitoba, showing leadership and innovation and providing high quality health care services within an increasingly complex and challenging health care system.
- The Vic is a committed team of caring, highly skilled professionals and volunteers, dedicated to providing quality health care to the community we serve.
Address: 2340 Pembina Hwy, Winnipeg, MB R3T 2E8, Canada
- Concordia Hospital was started in 1928 by a group of Mennonites who had immigrated to Canada from Russia.
- Seeing the need for health care in the growing immigrant community they started their first project, which was a 4 bed maternity hospital.
- This project would grow to become the present Concordia organization, which includes Concordia Hospital and Concordia Place.
- The blessing they had received by being able to immigrate to Canada motivated them.
- Concordia’s mission, vision and values come from this Anabaptist/Mennonite heritage and commitment to mutual aid through compassionate service by offering compassionate care in the name of Christ and in the spirit of Christian community.
- Our focus is on healing all those we serve.
Address: 1095 Concordia Ave, Winnipeg, MB R2K 3S8, Canada
Health Sciences Centre
- Health Sciences Centre (HSC) Winnipeg is the largest health care centre in Manitoba.
- We are an interdisciplinary team of nearly 8,000 staff and volunteers who serve people in Manitoba, northwestern Ontario and Nunavut.
- HSC is the designated Trauma Centre for Manitoba, as well as the centre for transplants, burns, neurosciences and pediatric care.
- Our highly skilled teams of professional staff provide acute care and continuing care.
- As an operating division of the Winnipeg Regional Health Authority, we provide comprehensive diagnostic, outpatient (ambulatory) and inpatient services that support the physical, medical and emotional needs of the people and communities we serve.
Address: 820 Sherbrook St, Winnipeg, MB R3A 1R9
Seven Oaks General Hospital
- Seven Oaks General Hospital is an acute care community hospital serving the northwest corner of Winnipeg and a provider of shared services for the rest of Winnipeg as part of the Winnipeg Health Region.
- Seven Oaks is a major provider of Emergency Medicine with the second busiest Emergency Department in Winnipeg.
- Seven Oaks is the administrative headquarters for the Manitoba Renal Program and a site for a comprehensive Kidney Health service.
- The hospital has 304 in-patient beds for Family Medicine, Rehabilitation/Geriatrics, Surgery and Mental Health.
- Seven Oaks operates several out patient services including Day Surgery, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation, Oncology, and Geriatric Day Hospital.
Address: 2300 McPhillips St, Winnipeg, MB R2V 3M3
Selkirk Mental Health Centre
- Selkirk Mental Health Centre (SMHC) is a 252-bed facility that provides specialized inpatient mental health and acquired brain injury treatment and rehabilitation services to residents of Manitoba whose challenging needs cannot be met elsewhere in the provincial health care system.
- SMHC also provides mental health services to people from the Territory of Nunavut without locally available inpatient mental health facilities.
- Services are provided through five specialized patient programs: Acute, Geriatric, Rehabilitation, Forensic and Acquired Brain Injury.
Address: 825 Manitoba Ave, Selkirk, MB R1A 0Z3, Canada