List of Recruitment Agencies in Winnipeg MB
- For more than 55 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line.
- We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind.
- Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
Address: 400 St. Mary Avenue, Suite 105, Winnipeg, MB R3C 4K5
- Randstad Canada is the Canadian leader for staffing, recruitment and HR Services.
- As the only fully integrated staffing company in the country, we understand the recruitment needs and demands of employers and job seekers across all levels and industries.
- Through our insightful knowledge of local markets, employment trends and global network of recruitment experts, we are shaping the Canadian world of work.
- As a key player in the recruitment and staffing market, Randstad Canada provides unrivalled expertise in matching Canada’s top talent with the most sought after Canadian employers.
- Through our network of over 85 branches across 7 provinces, we offer fully bilingual solutions and operational excellence by meeting the unique needs of our clients and candidates across the country.
- We have helped employers fill more than 65,000 positions in diverse industries
Address: 245 Portage Avenue, Winnipeg, MB R3B 2A8
- OfficeTeam is the world’s leading staffing service specializing in the placement of highly skilled office and administrative professionals into front office and administrative assistant jobs.
- With a global database of highly skilled candidates, we have the resources, experience and expertise necessary to match highly skilled administrative professionals to our clients’ hiring requirements for full-time and temp office jobs.
- Through our CustomMatch program, we interview and check references for administrative professionals before we recommend them.
- We take pride in helping you consider staffing gaps your company has and how to fill those gaps with full-time or temp office jobs, depending on your needs.
- Once you understand your needs, we will help you match candidates in your area with your company’s specific needs for office and administrative assistant jobs.
Address: 201 Portage Avenue, Suite 2400, Winnipeg, MB R3B 3K6
- Headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Pinnacle was founded by Wade Miller and Dale Driedger in 2002.
- Our growth over the past decade is a direct result of having 25 specialized recruiters who foster long-term relationships to meet our clients’ and candidates’ needs.
- We are Manitoba’s largest recruitment firm only because we identify the unique capabilities of our candidates and treat every client like they are our only client.
Address: 394 Graham Ave, 2nd Fl, Winnipeg, MB R3C 0L4
Youth Employment Service
- Youth Employment Services (Y.E.S. Manitoba Inc.) delivers employment services to youth.
- We receive our funding from the Province of Manitoba as well as many other donors and funders.
- We average over 12,000 visits to our Resource Area each year.
- Our focus is to assist youth find and maintain employment by utilizing a multilevel approach.
- We assess clients’ marketability, guide them to suitable employment opportunities, offer employability and life skills workshops and provide resource training and educational programs.
Address: 614 – 294 Portage Avenue Winnipeg, MB RC3 0B9
Westwood Employment Link
- We are a Winnipeg based business that was established in 1994.
- We recruit for Full Time, Term and Part Time placements. We do not fill any temporary placements.
- We specialize in Accounting, Office / Administrative and Sales positions.
- We have also filled many other positions ranging from Shippers to Lead Hand to Plant Manager.
Address: 5 Donald St, Winnipeg, MB R3L 2T4, Canada
Reaching E-Quality Employment Services
Reaching E-Quality Employment Services (REES) is an established, community-based employment service with a consistent track record of assisting people with physical disabilities or health conditions to gain employment, since 1989.
Address: 1200 Portage Ave, Winnipeg, MB R3G 0T6, Canada
Connect Employment Services
- Connect Employment Services is a not-for-profit employment service for adults with intellectual disabilities.
- Our community is enriched when all members of the community are encouraged to participate to their fullest potential, and have opportunity and supports that enable them to do so.
- For our community to continue to flourish, it must embrace and encourage the growth of all of its citizens, including people with intellectual disabilities.
Address: 188 Goulet St, Winnipeg, MB R2H, Canada
David Aplin Recruiting
- David Aplin Group was established in 1975 and today is one of Canada’s largest and most accomplished recruiting firms.
- We provide the strongest talent for every organization we help—from local entrepreneurs to Fortune 500’s.
- We work hard to give our customers deeply specialized, full-service recruiting and HR solutions —from one source.
- Most of all, we proactively seek better employment strategies to help ensure our client’s recruiting success.
Address: 1 Lombard Pl #602, Winnipeg, MB R3B 0Y1, Canada
People First Hr Services Ltd
- People First`s vision is to be the most trusted provider of people solutions to Canadian business.
- We contribute substantially to the success of our clients by working with them to: recruit top talent; discover the full potential of each of their employees; and realize the collective strength of a highly-engaged workforce.
Address: 1800-360 Main Street Winnipeg, MB R3C 3Z3 Canada