List of Gyms in Toronto ON
Totum Life Science Inc
- At Totum we use a team-oriented approach with our rehabilitation and fitness professionals.
- Our belief is that a multidisciplinary approach to a client’s wellness will produce optimal results.
- Our approach is not typical as our fitness and rehabilitation components overlap, thereby improving the quality of both.
- As many clients of ours have commented, our science, customer service and one-on-one approach sets the environment for rapid improvements.
Address: 101-445 King St W, Toronto, ON M5V 1K4
Womens Fitness Clubs of Canada
Mayfair Clubs- Lakeshore Branch
- Mayfair Clubs offer our members leading edge fitness facilities, world class tennis and squash courts, and year round salt water pools, plus amenities like pro sport shops, spa & wellness centres, bistros, and child care services.
- At Mayfair Clubs, you’ll find a network of dedicated, warm, supportive staff and members who make every day at Mayfair Clubs, a great day to be active.
- Because we’re committed to you, we ensure our signature programs are designed and improved constantly with you in mind.
Address: 801 Lake Shore Blvd E, Toronto, ON M4M 1A9
- Curves is the largest fitness franchise in the world with 10,000 locations worldwide.
- Curves Clubs can be found in over 50 countries, including the United States, Canada, Europe, South America,
- The Caribbean, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Japan, and we’re still growing.
- We are the first fitness and weight loss facility dedicated to providing affordable, one-stop exercise and nutritional information for women.
Address: 2440 Dundas St W, 2nd Floor, Toronto, ON M6P 1W9
- Most of our gyms are co-ed yet we also have a large amount of women’s only gyms, Work out where you feel most comfortable.
- 24/7 and 24/4 gym locations let you work out on your own time – late night, early morning, or anytime in between.
- We have your total body workout, From cardio to strength, our gyms are home to fitness classes.
Address: 280 Coxwell Ave, Toronto, ON M4L 3B6
- Kidnasium is a Children’s Recreational Center located in Toronto near Yonge and Eglinton.
- We offer a variety of family oriented recreational gymnastics programs that are both fun and educational.
- Kidnasium’s goal is to create a fun and nurturing environment which allows children of all ages to develop both physically and socially, understanding that every child is unique and possesses different levels of ability.
- It is our goal to work with each child to get them to a level where they can feel confident in themselves and their abilities.
- We provide an encouraging and positive atmosphere where every success is celebrated.
Address: 745 Mount Pleasant Rd, Toronto, ON M4S 2N4
Stockyards Boxing And Fitness Ctr
- Although Stockyards is a class-based gym, we do have a variety of weights and cardio machines for your personal workout which include: Smith machine, incline and decline benches, dumbells, spin bike, tread mill and mats for stretching.
- One of our certified personal trainers would be glad to help you get re-acquainted with the Younger, Stronger, Healthier You.
Address: 215 Ryding Ave, Toronto, ON M6N 1H6
- City Pilates was opened in downtown Toronto’s St. Lawrence neighbourhood by Anne Roebuck.
- Situated in a century-old building at Adelaide and Sherbourne Street, the studio offers Pilates training sessions.
Address: 366 Adelaide St E, Toronto, ON M5A 3X9
- Our facility boasts over 5000 square feet of training space, We are well stocked with high quality tools & training equipment, as well as literally tons of weight.
- With equipment being added on a regular basis, CrossFit Toronto is the ultimate gym for functional training & elite fitness development.
Address: 32 Logan AvenueToronto, ON M4M 2M8
- Stepping into the Adelaide Club feels a lot like entering one of the chic boutique hotels of the world.
- Carrera marble tile, comfortable leather arm chairs, and original works by the legendary artist Frank Stella, combine to create an unparalleled backdrop for a health and fitness experience like no other.
- The Club has served Bay Street’s savviest professionals for nearly four decades.
Address: 1 First Canadian Pl, Toronto, ON M5X 1B8
Fuel Training Club
- We want to keep our members happy and engaged, so in order to do that we aim to offer scalability and variety in your workouts.
- Standard gyms filled with bulky, stationary machines make workouts monotonous.
- At Fuel, we use high intensity, dynamic movements that provide a more full body workout approach, increasing strength and conditioning.
Address: 45 Camden Street, Unit 100, Toronto, ON M5V 1V2
- Venice Fitness is the excitement that will thrill you, the energy that will empower you and the enjoyment that will inspire you.
- Welcome to The Rush, perhaps the most profoundly FUN fitness experience you will ever encounter.
- Our expert fitness consultants at Venice Fitness will design a powerful, personalized workout program to target your specific fitness goals and aspirations and help you to achieve them.
Address: 393 King Street, Toronto, ON M5V 3G8
Toronto Athletic Club
- Toronto Athletic Club’s penthouse location houses the most sophisticated of environments for staying fit and well, one that Toronto’s most successful executives enjoy for all the right reasons.
- The kind of active individualists who belong to the Toronto Athletic Club understand the meaning of quality and the importance of personal service better than most.
Address: 79 Wellington Street West, 36th Fl, Toronto, ON M5K 1B1
The Gym at 99 Sudbury
- 99 SUDBURY has gone through many changes. Widely recognized as home to a restored glass factory, critically acclaimed restaurants, Studio 99 Film Studios, and even a famed after-hours club.
- The most recent ventures, a fitness club and an event space, have grown magnificently over the years and 99 SUDBURY has had the pleasure of welcoming such celebrity guests as Benicio Del Toro and Valentino.
- After many years of service, 99 SUDBURY has become a staple lifestyle establishment in the vibrant downtown Toronto Gallery District.
- Under the umbrella of 99 SUDBURY, it is a pleasure to present the four divisions; THE EVENT SPACE, THE FITNESS CLUB, HEALTH & WELLNESS CENTRE, and SOCIAL CLUB
Address: 99 Sudbury Street, Toronto, ON M6J 3S7
|Tidal CrossFit||1510 Danforth Ave, Toronto, ON M4J 1N4||www.tidalcrossfit.com|
|GoodLife Fitness||21 McCaul St, Toronto, ON M5T 1V7||www.goodlifefitness.com|
|GoodLife Fitness||12 St Clair Ave E, Toronto, ON M4T 1L7||www.goodlifefitness.com|
|GoodLife Fitness||8 Park Rd, Toronto, ON M4W 3S5||www.goodlifefitness.com|
|Florida Jacks||782 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4Y 2B6||www.floridajacks.ca|
|Toronto Personal Trainer-Fitness Solutions Plus||2011 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4S 1Z8||www.torontofitnessonline.com|
|Equinox||199 Bay Street, Toronto, ON M5L 1E2||www.equinox.com|
|The Yorkville Club||87 Avenue Road, Toronto, ON M5R 3L2||www.theyorkvilleclub.com|
|Blast Athletic||374 Dupont Street, Toronto, ON M5R 1V9||www.blastathleticclub.com|
|Bang Fitness||2nd Floor, 610 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M6J 1E3||www.bangfitness.ca|
|Reebok Crossfit Liberty Village||37 Mowat Avenue, Toronto, ON M6K 3E8||www.reebokcrossfitlibertyvillage.com|
|CYKL||68 Bathurst St, Toronto, ON M5V 2P5||www.cykl.ca|
|Bloor Street Fitness||2295 Dundas St W, Toronto, ON M6R 1X6||www.bloorstreetfitness.com|
|Academy of Lions / Crossfit + General Store + Café||64 Ossington Ave, Toronto, ON M6J 1X5||www.academyoflions.com|
|Black Devil MMA||570 Bloor St W, Toronto, ON M6G 1K1||www.blackdevilmma.com|
|Miles Nadal Jewish Community Centre||750 Spadina Ave, Toronto, ON M5S 2J2||www.mnjcc.org|
|New Element Training||439 University Avenue, Suite 101, Toronto, ON M5G 1Y8||www.newelementtraining.com|
|Sully’s Boxing Club||1024 Dupont St, Toronto, ON M6H 1Z6||www.sullysboxinggym.com|