List of Best Shopping Malls in Canada
West Edmonton Mall
- The story of West Edmonton Mall is the story of how a handful of visionaries took an ordinary idea like a shopping center and turned it into a world-class destination.
- The Mall’s stores, attractions, and services combine to form the most comprehensive retail, hospitality and entertainment complex on Earth.
- As the prototype for mixed-use entertainment facilities, West Edmonton Mall is a place where people come to shop, play, and stay.
- West Edmonton Mall’s concept is inspired by the traditional urban bazaars of Persia, where shopping and entertainment were plentiful and operated in tandem, fulfilling a variety of consumer needs all in one place.
Address: 1755, 8882 170 Street Edmonton, AB T5T 4J2 Canada
No of Stores: 800
Metropolis at Metrotown
- With nearly 400 stores and services, Metropolis at Metrotown is British Columbia’s largest shopping centre.
- Millions of individual shoppers find what they’re looking for and have a great time doing it.
- It’s a destination in itself with must-see attractions like one-of-a-kind events, world-class restaurants and theatres, not to mention great shopping.
Address: 604-4720 Kingsway (Metrotower II) Burnaby, BC V5H 4N2
No of Stores: 450
- Square One offers an array of services to enhance your shopping experience during your visit, With three Guest Services locations to assist you – outstanding customer service is our priority.
- It is one of the largest shopping malls in Canada and the largest mall in Ontario, and more than 360 stores and services.
Address: Square One Shopping Centre 100 City Centre Drive Mississauga, ON L5B 2C9
No of Stores: 360
Toronto Eaton Centre
- Toronto Eaton Centre is Canada’s premier shopping destination and is an experience that defines elevated living, offering international retailers unrivalled by any other shopping in downtown Toronto.
- Truly a unique destination that offers an urban vibrancy and exciting possibilities with every visit.
- Toronto Eaton Centre is a place like no other, Its spectacular glass galleria soars above a fascinating selection of more than 230 retailers, restaurants and services.
- Located in the heart of the city, it is one of the most interesting and exciting shopping experiences you will find anywhere.
Address: 220 Yonge Street Suite 110, Toronto ON M5B 2H1
No of Stores: 330
- Yorkdale is Canada’s premier shopping centre, located in the heart of the Greater Toronto Area.
- Its exclusive list of retailers – totalling more than 240 – is highlighted by many first-in-Canada and flagship stores, including J.Crew, Tory Burch, Crate & Barrel and Burberry, as well as such sought-after destinations as Tiffany & Co., Holt Renfrew, Apple and Cartier.
- Yorkdale ranks as one of the highest performing shopping centres in North America with sales of over $1,300 per square foot.
- Yorkdale’s architecturally stunning interior features a soaring 60-foot-high glass atrium and a recently completed $220 million expansion with 145,000 additional feet that includes: Ted Baker London, Kate Spade New York, Microsoft, Ann Taylor, Loft, Tesla Motors, Anthropologie, The North Face and many more.
Address: 3401 Dufferin St, Toronto, ON M6A 2T9
No of Stores: 300
Galeries de la Capitale
- Les Galeries de la Capitale is the most visited mall in Quebec City and the second largest mall in the city.
- At Les Galeries de la Capitale, we work hard to make sure your visit meets your expectations.
- We provide absolutely all the services you need to fully enjoy your experience with us.
Address: 5401, boulevard des Galeries Québec, QC G2K 1N4
No of Stores: 280
Bramalea City Centre
- The Bramalea City Centre is a large shopping mall located in the city of Brampton, Ontario, Canada.
- With over a 1.5 million square feet of retail space and more than 300 outlets, it is one of Canada’s largest shopping malls.
Address: 25 Peel Centre Drive Brampton, ON L6T 3R5
- Pacific Centre is Vancouver’s premier shopping destination featuring: Holt Renfrew, Harry Rosen, Michael Kors, Hollister, Sephora, Apple, Browns Shoes, the Four Seasons Hotel and so much more.
- Located on the corner of Georgia and Howe, adjacent to Robson Street and the Vancouver Art Gallery.
Address: 701 West Georgia St., Vancouver V7Y 1G5
No of Stores: 250
- Over 250 stores, including many of your favourite names, and some unique choices you won’t find anywhere else in Calgary.
- With major department stores, flagship stores and exclusive to Chinook locations, we take pride in being Calgary’s premier shopping, dining & entertainment destination.
- We also believe shopping should be about comfort.
- Chinook Centre is designed with comfort in mind, with room to move at your own pace, and skylights providing plenty of natural light.
Address: 6455 Macleod Trail Southwest, Calgary, AB T2H 0K8
No of Stores: 250
- Opened in March 1974, Carrefour Laval covers 1.3 million square feet.
- It brings together under one roof more than 300 stores and services, with leading brands such as La Maison Simons, The Bay, Sears and Rona Warehouse.
- Carrefour Laval welcomes more than 11 million consumers annually.
Address: 3035 Boul. Le Carrefour Laval, QC H7T 1C8
No of Stores: 300
Scarborough Town Centre
- The Scarborough Town Centre is a shopping mall in Scarborough, Ontario, Canada.
- Central to the Scarborough City Centre, it is adjacent to the Scarborough Centre RT station and Scarborough Centre Bus Terminal.
- Opened in 1973 to become the ninth largest shopping mall in Canada, fifth largest in Ontario and third in Toronto by retail space, making it one of the five major shopping malls in Toronto.
Address: 300 Borough Drive, Scarborough, ON M1P 4P5
No of Stores: 220
- Laurier Québec is one of Canada’s largest shopping malls.
- Laurier Québec has approximately 300 stores, is built on three levels, has an underground parking, a multilevel parking, and an outdoor parking.
- Major tenants include La Baie, Future Shop, Target, Sears and Toys “R” Us. Other shops include jewelry stores, gift shops, shoe stores, bookstores, shops selling glasses, music store, toy stores, electronics stores, clothing stores, a hardware store, pet shops, hair and beauty salons.
Address: Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
No of Stores: 258
- Polo Park Shopping Centre is located a short eight minute drive west of downtown Winnipeg on Portage Avenue; a ten minute drive from the Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport.
- The province’s largest shopping centre, Polo Park boasts 200 of the finest shops and services including several which are not available anywhere else in the city.
- Flooded with natural sunlight, the expansive walkways are complemented by comfortable seating areas and a spacious 14-outlet Food Gallery with two adjoining restaurants.
- The centre offers two additional restaurants, two home fashion stores and a SilverCity Cinema on the perimeter of the 5,600 vehicle parking lot.
Address: 66Q – 1485 Portage Avenue Winnipeg, MB R3G 0W4
No of Stores: 200
CrossIron Mills is a fully enclosed shopping centre development just outside the northern city limits of Calgary, Alberta, Canada, and immediately east of the hamlet of Balzac in Rocky View County.
Address: 261055 CrossIron Blvd, Rocky View AB, T4A 0G3
No of Stores: 206
- One of the most unique collections found anywhere in Canada presents an unrivalled outlet shopping experience for savvy shoppers from all over the globe.
- The world’s leading fashion and lifestyle brands await you including: hr2 Holt Renfrew, Calvin Klein Outlet, Lacoste Outlet, A|X Armani Exchange Outlet, Hugo Boss Factory Store, Banana Republic Factory Store, Michael Kors Outlet, J Crew Factory Store, BCBG Max Azria Outlet, Tommy Hilfiger Outlet and so many more.
- Vaughan Mills also includes world-class entertainment attractions, such as Hollywood’s Lucky Strike Lanes, Pro Hockey Life, Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World and LEGOLAND Discovery Centre.
Address: 1 Bass Pro Mills Dr, Vaughan, ON L4K 5W4
No of Stores: 193
Carrefour de l’Estrie
- Located at the junction of Autoroute 410 and Boulevard de Portland and near Autoroute 10, the new site first attracted superstores like Eaton’s, Pascal, Sears, and Steinberg in addition to some 100 trendy shops.
- Carrefour de l’Estrie boasts nearly 200 stores, employs 2,500 people and welcomes 150,000 visitors per week.
- This major regional shopping centre is at the forefront of fashion trends and supports the regional economy, and is also a reflection of the culture in the Eastern Townships.
Address: 3050, boul. de Portland Sherbrooke (Québec) J1L 1K1
No of Stores: 200
- Place Versailles is Montreal’s first indoor shopping centre and over the years has gone through many significant phases of development.
- We’re a cherished community landmark that’s kept up to speed with a growing neighbourhood, We’ve seen it all: from Miracle Mart in the ‘60s to Target today.
- With our 4 000 parking spaces plus the Radisson metro station and bus stop right at our doorstep, Place Versailles is easily accessible to all, further accommodating your shopping experience.
Address: 7275, rue Sherbrooke est Montréal (QC) H1N 1E9
No of Stores: 225
- Devonshire Mall is a super regional shopping centre with over 175 shops and services including The Hudson’s Bay Company, Target, Sears, Chapters and a Cineplex Movie Theatre.
- Restaurants include a full service food court centrally located as well as Moxies Classic Grill and Buffalo Wild Wings.
- Devonshire Mall is a shoppers’ delight.
Address: 3100 Howard Ave, Windsor, ON N8X 3Y7
No of Stores: 200
- Southcentre is a two-level shopping centre proudly located in the south end of Calgary, Alberta.
- Southcentre is home to 180 retailers and services including sought-after brands like Crate & Barrel, Restoration Hardware, Victoria’s Secret, and Sephora.
- Southcentre offers an elegant, service-rich experience that few centres can match, with elevated features such as high-end washrooms and nursing rooms, a fabulous themed children’s play area, free wifi, and the Style Concierge (personal shopper) service.
Address: 100 Anderson Road SE, Calgary, AB T2J 3V1
No of Stores: 186
- Oshawa Centre is a two-storey shopping mall located in the City of Oshawa, Ontario, Canada.
- It is the largest mall in Ontario east of Toronto, the Oshawa Centre has over 230 stores.
Address: 419 King St W, Oshawa, ON L1J 2K5
No of Stores: 200
The Pen Centre
- The Pen Centre is Niagara’s largest shopping destination, featuring 180 stores and services and one million square feet of shopping fun.
- Enjoy a casual lunch or dinner or step into the “sports bar” atmosphere at our popular Boston Pizza or Kelsey’s Restaurants located on the Pen Centre’s parking pad, adjacent to Glendale Avenue.
- Or maybe you’d prefer our popular A&W sit down and drive thru restaurant, also conveniently located adjacent to Glendale Avenue.
- Or indulge yourself while shopping at one of dozens of popular fast food and specialty food purveyors in our bright and friendly International Food Court Amphitheatre, or at any of the other food providers located throughout the Pen Centre.
- Enjoy a movie on one of Landmark Cinemas 10 modern screens with stadium seating, or just relax in one of our comfortable soft seating stations located throughout the shopping centre.
Address: 221 Glendale Ave, St Catharines, ON L2T 2K9
No of Stores: 180
- Fairview Pointe-Claire, is one of the biggest super regional shopping malls on the island of Montreal.
- It is located in the city of Pointe-Claire at the intersection of Trans-Canada Highway and Saint-Jean Boulevard.
Address: 6801, Pointe-Claire, QC H9R 5J2
No of Stores: 200
- Rideau Centre is Ottawa’s leading shopping destination located in the heart of downtown, one block east of Parliament Hill.
- We’re home to the biggest names in fashion, beauty, dining, electronics and more.
Address: 50 Rideau St, Ottawa, ON K1N 9J7
No of Stores: 171
- Park Royal is the second largest shopping centre in Metro Vancouver and offers a unique shopping experience with an unmatched combination of indoor and open-air shopping.
- We have recently expanded our offering to include a host of new retailers and dining options including: Anthropologie, Aritzia, Bath & Body Works, Browns, Faubourg Paris, Five Guys Burgers and Fries, Free People, J.Crew, kate spade new york, LOFT, LUSH, The Men’s Club, Michael Kors, Sephora, Zara, Town Shoes, White Spot, Browns, Trattoria and Urban Outfitters.
- We are committed to continual improvement of your shopping experience.
Address: 2002 Park Royal S, West Vancouver, BC V7T 2W4
No of Stores: 280
- Sherway Gardens is a large retail shopping mall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- The mall is located several kilometres west of downtown Toronto in the former suburb of Etobicoke.
- Sherway is located near the interchange of Highway 427, Queen Elizabeth Way, and Gardiner Expressway.
- Sherway Gardens is an upscale fashion and lifestyle centre with over 200 shops and services.
- Known for its best in class retailers, lush gardens and comfortable leather seating, Sherway is a shoppers’ delight.
Address: 25 The West Mall, Toronto, ON M9C 1B8
No of Stores: 200
Guildford Town Centre
- At Guildford Town Centre, you will discover a shopping experience like no other in the Fraser Valley.
- Our fully enclosed shopping centre features over 200 stores, services and restaurants to choose from such as Hudson’s Bay, Walmart Supercentre, London Drugs, H&M, Forever 21, Old Navy, Sephora and so much more.
Address: 104th Avenue and 152nd Street in Surrey, BC
No of Stores: 192
St. Laurent Centre
- The centre spans 971,000 square feet and two levels of the best shopping in the Ottawa region.
- With a focus on the community, eco stewardship, and bringing value to our customers, St. Laurent is your destination for fashionable events and affordable style.
Address: 1200 St Laurent Blvd, Ottawa, ON K1K 3B8
No of Stores: 176
- Kingsway’s Leasing Program offers retailers a glowing opportunity to receive maximum product exposure in a fashion-forward, high-traffic environment.
- Whether you’re a first-time retailer looking to test new concepts, or an established retailer in need of a secondary or satellite location, Kingsway’s Leasing Program can help take your business to the next level.
Address: 1 Kingsway Garden Mall Northwest, Edmonton, AB T5G 3A6
No of stores: 200
- Situated on 57 acres of land in the heart of the Tri-Cities, Coquitlam Centre features over 910,000 square feet of retail on two spacious levels.
- Coquitlam Centre is the only shopping centre in the Greater Vancouver Regional District offering The Bay, London Drugs, Sears, Sport Chek, T&T Supermarket, H&M, Aritzia, Sephora, Lululemon, Atmosphere, Future Shop, Golf Town, Old Navy and Target, all in one convenient location.
Address: 2929 Barnet Highway, Coquitlam, BC V3B 5R5
No of Stores: 198
- Over the past 40 years Southgate has grown from humble beginnings to become South Edmonton’s largest shopping centre and the city’s premier fashion destination.
- Southgate Centre opened its doors for the first time in 1970 to an eager crowd with just 65 stores and services.
- In the very spot that only a few years prior had been a farmers field now stood Edmonton’s largest shopping centre to date.
- Anchored by Woodwards, Woodwards Food Floor and The Bay, the centre was a welcome addition to a comparatively quiet rural community.
- Since then Southgate, and the city of Edmonton as a whole, have grown and matured considerably.
Address: 5015 111 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6H 4M6
No of Stores: 164
- Market Mall offers services and amenities for the entire family to enjoy.
- With over 200 retailers and one of Calgary’s best time-out places “Monkey Around/Playground”, you will enjoy the shopping and experience at Market Mall.
Address: 3625 Shaganappi Trail NW, Calgary, AB T3A 0E2
No of Stores: 229
Pickering Town Centre
- The mall was opened in 1972 as the Sheridan Mall, and opened with 80 stores, the PTC has more than 200 stores.
- The PTC underwent major renovations in 1998.
Address: 1355 Kingston Rd, Pickering, ON L1V 1B8
No of Stores: 203
Place Fleur de Lys
- Fleur de Lys is one of the largest shopping centers in the greater Quebec City with its 200 shops and services including major chains such as Urban Planet, Sports Experts, Sears, The Bay, Maxi, JYSK and Target.
- Shopping must-see destination, Fleur de Lys is strategically located in the heart of the city within five minutes from downtown Quebec.
- Almost all major highways and at the intersection of several major projects, Fleur de Lys is more than ever at the heart of the action.
Address: 552 Boul Wilfrid Hamel, Québec, QC G1M 3E5
No of Stores: 200
- The shopping center Les Promenades is strategically located in the heart of the City of Gatineau.
- It is the largest shopping center in the region by offering nearly one million square feet of commercial space and 7 million visitors.
- The mall also has offices in buildings accommodating federal government officials and major tenants such as Costco, the company of Hudson Bay and Urban Planet.
Address: 920 MALONEY BOUL O, Gatineau, QC
St. Vital Centre
- St. Vital Shopping Centre is a retail shopping mall located at 1225 St. Mary’s Road, in southeast Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- The mall opened 17 October 1979 and is located by the intersection of St. Mary’s Road and Bishop Grandin Boulevard.
Address: 1225 St Mary’s Rd, Winnipeg, MB R2M 5E5
No of Stores: 160
- Located in the Montréal borough of Saint-Laurent, Place Vertu boasts four anchor stores and some 135 shops and services.
- Open in 1975, Place Vertu has recently been the focus of a $45M redevelopment project that gave it a fresh new look and revitalized its retail offerings.
- Place Vertu’s strategic proximity to one of Canada’s major high technology industrial parks will enable it, more than ever, to benefit from a solid market of more than 115,000 workers.
- Place Vertu welcomes more than 11.5 million visitors a year.
Address: 3131 Boulevard de la Côte-Vertu, Saint-Laurent, QC H4R 1Y8
No of Stores: 151
- Located in Dieppe, the fastest growing city in Atlantic Canada, Champlain Place is New Brunswick’s largest shopping centre.
- With 140 top brand retailers, this mall is a must stop for busy families, young professionals and fashion forward teens.
- Its location in the geographical centre of the Maritimes makes Champlain Place the perfect destination for tourists as well as local residents.
Address: 477 Paul St, Dieppe, NB E1A 4X5
No of Stores: 160
Upper Canada Mall
- At Upper Canada Mall, we want you to feel appreciated, and your shopping experience to be hassle-free.
- From wheelchairs to promotions, information to Gift Cards, you’ll find what you need at our Guest Services Kiosks located on the Upper Level at the Eagle Street entrance, and on the Lower Level at the Yonge Street entrance.
Address: 17600 Yonge St, Newmarket, ON L3Y 4Z1
No of Stores: 230
Lime Ridge Mall
- Lime Ridge is Hamilton’s premier fashion destination offering an exciting and vibrant shopping experience with every visit.
- As Hamilton’s premiere fashion destination, Lime Ridge defines a world-class shopping and restaurant experience with a selection of more than 180 of the latest and most recognizable brands in a modern shopping environment.
Address: 999 Upper Wentworth St, Hamilton, ON L9A 4X5
No of Stores: 200
Erin Mills Town Centre
- Erin Mills Town Centre provides an upscale shopping environment, catering to a dynamic family market.
- The Erin Mills market is comprised of 277,800 households, with an average income of $115,600, far above the Canadian average household income of $78,700. The majority of the market is considered families, with an average age of 35 years.
- The Erin Mills customer market is upscale, with high projected growth in the suburban area of west Mississauga, Milton and Oakville.
- They are comprised of two main groups; the young family who are first time homebuyers, who are building their careers, and focus their energy on time with their children.
- They are time pressed, and therefore enjoy small indulgences and buying for their growing family.
Address: 5100 Erin Mills Pkwy, Mississauga, ON L5M 4Z5
No of stores: 220
- Carrefour Angrignon located on the island of Montreal near downtown and the Old Port is accessible either by subway (Angrignon station), or by the major express ways.
- Bordered by the Lachine Canal and the St. Lawrence River, you can enjoy a variety of water activities right in the heart of the city.
Address: 7077 Boulevard Newman, LaSalle, QC H8N 1X1
No of Stores: 205
- Londonderry Mall’s Temporary Leasing Program offers a fantastic retail opportunity to those wanting maximum exposure for a nominal investment.
- It’s an efficient and proven way for first time retailers looking to test new products or for established retailers, to try a secondary location.
- Londonderry Mall offers free, one-click, unlimited Wi-Fi throughout the property.
Address: 137 Avenue & 66 Street Edmonton, AB T5C 3C8
No of stores: 150
Fairview Park Mall
- Whether shopping for yourself, for the kids, or for that special someone, you’ll find the finest mix of popular national stores and brand names at Fairview Park. Aéropostale, American Eagle Outfitters, Aritzia, Banana Republic, Bath & Body Works, Danier, GUESS, Hollister, Journeys, Sephora, THEFACESHOP, West 49 and Zumiez are only a few of the names that make Fairview Park Waterloo Region’s premier shopping destination.
Catering to the needs of area trendsetters, Fairview Park retailers encourage you to flaunt your signature style.
- With over 130 stores to choose from, you’re sure to find something unique and special every time you visit.
Address: 2960 Kingsway Dr, Kitchener, ON N2C 1X1
No of Stores: 150
Bayshore Shopping Centre
- Located in the western part of Ottawa, Bayshore Shopping Centre is a dominant player in its region.
- A one-stop shopping destination, easily accessible, that offers customers a diversified tenant mix with some 165 fashion boutiques, such as Esprit, Banana Republic, Jack & Jones and Swarovski, that stand alongside well known retailers like Gap, Winners and The Bay.
- Each year, close to 7 million people visit Bayshore Shopping Centre, where they also benefit from recent renovation and expansion projects that make shopping at Bayshore an even more pleasant experience.
Address: 100 Bayshore Drive Ottawa, ON K2B 8C1
No of Stores: 155
- Mail Champlain introduces you to a unique shopping experience.
- An enticing fashion circuit, soothing surroundings, attentive, concierge-style service that exceeds expectations, and compelling events and activities.
- An experience to discover, moments to remember. Champlain moments.
- Mail Champlain offers you a choice of 150 renowned boutiques.
- Prestigious and exclusive brands like Jack & Jones, Stylexchange, XXI and Little Burgundy mix with famous retailers like The Bay, Sears, Sports Experts/Atmosphère, Archambault, H&M, Swarovski and Zara.
Address: 2151 Boulevard Lapinière, Brossard, QC J4W 2T5
No of Stores: 149
- Woodgrove Centre is located on Vancouver Island in the harbour city of Nanaimo, British Columbia.
Woodgrove Centre is the market dominant retail destination and focal point of the community.
- The centre features 748,000 square feet of retail space and is Vancouver Island’s largest shopping centre attracting approximately 5.6 million visitors per year.
- Woodgrove is home to over 140 stores and services including Walmart, Hudson’s Bay, Old Navy, Pier 1 Imports, Chapters, Sport Chek and Save On Foods.
- Woodgrove is 50% owned and managed by Ivanhoe Cambridge, a pre-eminent Canadian-based global property owner, manager, developer and investor.
Address: 6631 Island Hwy N, Nanaimo, BC V9T 4T7
No of Stores: 141
- It all began with the 180,000 square feet of John Galt Mall in 1973.
- The first expansion of 300,000 square feet and valued at $60 million was announced in 1986 by co-owners Glenarin Acres Ltd. and J.D.S. Investments.
- The year of 1990 brought about a new Sears Clearance Store and food court through another expansion.
No of Stores: 150
- Woodbine Shopping Centre offers Retail Merchandising units as a perfect answer to market your product.
- If you have a product line and would like to test the market for a few months to a year, some short-term in-line units may be available.
- Be sure to pick up a Specialty Leasing Package from Guest Services to figure out which program is best for you.
- Woodbine Shopping Centre is always looking for new products or businesses to enhance our current mall cart program.
Address: Hwy 27, Toronto, ON M9W 6K5
No of Stores: 150
- Since March 2012, Centre Laval is owned and managed by Cominar.
- Cominar is one of the largest diversified real estate investment trusts in Canada and the largest commercial property owner and manager in the province of Quebec.
- Our real estate portfolio includes more than 490 office, retail, and industrial properties in the provinces of Quebec and Ontario, in the Atlantic Provinces and in Western Canada and represents more than $5.9 billion in assets.
Address: 1600 Boul le Corbusier, Laval, QC H7S 1Z2
No of Stores: 150
White Oaks Mall
- White Oaks Mall is proud to support and participate in many local community events.
- We are committed to providing charitable organizations the platform to exhibit their awareness programs and fundraising campaigns at no charge throughout the year.
- The generosity of the patrons of White Oaks Mall have offered thousands of dollars in support to these local non-profit groups over the years.
- By assisting charities and partnering with local businesses through sponsorships, White Oaks Mall is “Sharing the Energy” within this great City of London.
Address: 1105 Wellington Rd, London, ON N6E 1V4
No of Stores: 185
- Oakridge Centre is an established, market dominant fashion centre that boasts one of the highest sales productivities in Canada.
- Strategically located in the heart of Vancouver, the trade area is highlighted by a local primary market that is one of the most affluent and upscale in the country.
- Positioned as the city’s premiere fashion destination, the centre’s formidable retail mix features a blend of brand name retailers and marquee fashion boutiques, many of which are unique to the market.
- Traffic to Oakridge exceeds nine million customers per year and the centre benefits from direct access to the Canada Line, connecting Vancouver to Richmond and the Airport.
Address: 650 W 41st Ave, Vancouver, BC V5Z 2M9
No of Stores: 144
- Centre West was first constructed in the early 1970s as County Fair Plaza.
- It wasn’t really a shopping mall, but more a collection of two major stores (a Zellers and Canada Safeway), along with a few smaller shops including a Pinder’s Drug Store (later Shopper’s Drug Mart) location.
- Its construction predated the development of the Wildwood neighbourhood to the south and for years the Plaza was virtually the only major building in the area.
- In the mid-1980s, the mall underwent a major expansion and refit which saw the addition of some 60 stores, including a new anchor Canadian Tire, a food court, and expanded Zellers and Safeway locations. T
- The revamped building was renamed Circle Park Mall.
Address: 3510 8 St E, Saskatoon, SK S7H 0W6
No of Stores: 105
- Masonville Place houses the finest mix of popular national stores and brand names including: Apple, Aritzia, Banana Republic, Bath & Body Works, Danier, David’s Tea, Forever XXI, GUESS, MAC Cosmetics, PANDORA, Starbucks, THEFACESHOP, Victoria’s Secret, and West 49 to name just a few.
- Catering to the needs of area trendsetters, Masonville Place retailers encourage you to flaunt your signature style.
- With 150 stores and services to choose from, you’re sure to find something unique and special every time you visit.
Address: 1680 Richmond Street, London, ON N6G 3Y9
No of stores: 200
- After more than 50 years of existence, Rockland is – more than ever – recognized as Montreal’s top upscale fashion destination.
- It boasts an impressive lineup of prestigious, fashion-forward retailers, such as Marie Saint Pierre, Michael Kors, Stuart Weitzman.
- In all, Rockland is home to nearly 170 prominent stores and boutiques, including SAQ Sélection, Linen Chest, Sports Experts, La Baie, H&M, Laura, Mango et Zara.
- Featuring a harmonious blend of contemporary design and refined materials, Rockland underwent major renovations in 2004 to revitalize the centre and further strengthen its unique market position.
- Leveraging its exceptional reputation and unrivalled location, Rockland now offers shoppers an ambience that is more stylish, sophisticated and inviting than ever.
Address: 2305 Rockland, Montréal, QC H3P 3E9
No of Stores: 169
Mic Mac Mall
- Mic Mac Mall offers a sophisticated mix of upper-end lifestyle wear for women and a key selection of brands geared to youth.
- The shopping centre enjoys high visibility from the Circumferential Highway, the main transportation link between Dartmouth and the Halifax Regional Municipality.
- Having the centre readily accessible from any vantage point in Nova Scotia makes your shopping experience that much more enjoyable.
- Mic Mac Mall boasts attractive architectural features, a sophisticated shopping experience and a desirable merchandise mix featuring key retailers such as BCBG Max Azria, H&M, Bath & Bodyworks, Aeropostale, The Bay, Homesense and many more.
- Strong community ties, an environmentally responsible manner, and a loyal customer base make Mic Mac Mall a consistent sales performer within the community.
Address: 21 Micmac Blvd, Dartmouth, NS B3A 4N3
No of Stores: 160
- Conestoga Mall is a regional shopping centre located in the city of Waterloo, ON.
- The centre is situated directly adjacent to the area’s major arterial highway, offering exceptional access and visibility.
- We offer our 6.3 million annual visitors a range of experiences all under one roof whether its shopping at 130+ stores and services including the trade area’s only Apple, H & M and Pink; dining in a landmark Food Court featuring 14 vendors and seating for 800+; entertainment at Galaxy Cinema, or exploring history at the City of Waterloo Heritage Museum.
- We pride ourselves on providing a premier shopping experience that includes service excellence for both our shoppers and retailers and a commitment to improve our overall impact on the environment in the areas of energy consumption, water conservation, greenhouse gas emissions and waste management.
Address: 550 King St N, Waterloo, ON N2L 5W6
No of Stores: 110
- With nearly 100 stores to choose from Lambton Mall is Sarnia and the surrounding areas’s community mall with a big city offering.
- Sarnia is a city in Southwestern Ontario, Canada and it includes the adjacent towns of Plympton-Wyoming, Petrolia, St. Clair, and Point Edward.
- It is the largest city on Lake Huron and is located where the upper Great Lakes empty into the St. Clair River.
Address: 1380 London Rd, Sarnia, ON N7S 1P8
No of stores: 94
Halifax Shopping Centre
- Halifax Shopping Centre is proud to help make a difference in the lives of people in Halifax and beyond.
- Our social initiatives and unique special events touch the lives of both those near us and those we simply feel close to.
- Every Year, Halifax Shopping Centre opens its doors to over 150 community groups and charitable organizations to support them in aid of their causes and goals.
Address: 7001 Mumford Road, Halifax, NS B3L 4N9
No of Stores: 192
- For over 45 years, Centerpoint Mall has evolved to attract young prosperous families from the surrounding community.
- Situated at the corner of Yonge Street and Steeles Avenue, the mall features over 140 accessible retail establishments with abundant parking.
- Centerpoint Mall possesses all of the attributes of an ideal retail location.
- It combines an exceptional traffic count (over 130,000 cars and 15 bus routes from 3 major public transit companies pass daily), great location and superb retail demographics resulting in excellent sales.
- Visited by over 8 million shoppers annually the mall boasts over 600,000 square feet of shopping which is conveniently laid out on a single level that is easy to navigate.
- Centerpoint Mall offers a host of excellent leasing opportunities.
Address: 6464 Yonge Street Toronto, ON M2M 3X7
No of Stores: 124
Shops at Don Mills
- Shops at Don Mills is where fashion, dining and entertainment come outside to play.
- Come visit Ontario’s first and finest open air centre with exceptional shops, restaurants and services surrounding a lovely Town Square.
Address: 1090 Don Mills Road Toronto, ON M3C 3R6
No of Stores: 72
Pine Centre Mall
- For over forty years, Pine Centre has served as northern BC’s most popular shopping destination.
- Today we are home to 100 stores that represent retailers in clothing, travel, beauty and housewares.
- A fun and colourful children’s play area keeps kids busy while mom and dad take a shopping break and shoppers can learn more about our community as the mall hosts a variety of info tables manned by organizations such as Rotary and Canadian Blood Services.
- Our Food Court of ten tasty vendors offers something for every appetite and with lots of free parking and special events such as Halloween and Photos with Santa, make Pine Centre your year-round family destination.
Address: 3055 Massey Dr, Prince George, BC V2N 2S9
No of Stores: 100
- Dufferin Mall has children’s strollers available for rent at the mall.
- The rental centre is located in the north east corner of the mall just outside of the Toys “R” Us entrance.
- At Dufferin Mall, we strive to give you a really enjoyable shopping experience.
Address: 900 Dufferin Street Toronto, ON M6H 4A9
No of Stores: 140
1, boul. Promenades Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, QC J3V 5J5
Les Galeries d’Anjou
7999 Boulevard des Galeries d’Anjou, Suite 167, Montreal, Quebec H1M 1W9 www.lesgaleriesdanjou.ca
Markville Shopping Centre
5000 Highway 7 E, Markham, ON L3R 4M9
1800 Sheppard Ave. East Toronto, ON M2J 5A7
401 Boul Labelle, Rosemère, QC J7A 3T2
2525 36 St NE, Calgary, AB T1Y 5T4
777 Guelph Line, Burlington, ON L7R 3N2
499 Main St S, Brampton, ON L6Y 1N7
110 Place D’Orléans Dr, Ottawa, ON K1C 2L9
Orchard Park Shopping Centre
2271 Harvey Ave,, Kelowna, BC V1Y 6H2
Carrefour du Nord
900 Grignon Boulevard, Saint-Jérôme, QC J7Y 3S7
Lougheed Town Centre
9855 Austin Road, Burnaby, BC V3J 1N4
Place du Royaume
1401 Boulevard Talbot, Chicoutimi, QC G7H 5N6
Cataraqui Town Centre
945 Gardiners Rd, Kingston, ON K7M 7H4
Centre Les Rivières
4225 Boulevard des Forges, Trois-Rivières, QC G8Y 1W2
3510 8 St E, Saskatoon, SK S7H 0W6
Stone Road Mall
435 Stone Road West Ste 204, Guelph, ON N1G 2X6
9499 137 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5E 5R8
3333 CARREFOUR RUE, Beauport, QC
Les Galeries Chagnon
1200 Alphonse-Desjardins Boulevard, Lévis, QC G6V 6Y8
Northgate Square Shopping Centre
1500 Fisher St, North Bay, ON P1B 2H3
3495 Lawrence Avenue East Toronto, Ontario M1H 1B3
Park Place Mall
501 1 AVE South #131, Lethbridge, AB T1J 4L9
600, Pierre-Caisse Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu (Québec), J3A 1M1