List of Best Hotels in Toronto
- InterContinental Toronto Centre is designed to fulfill the global traveller’s every need.
- Our AAA Four Diamond hotel merges affordable luxury, ideal location, state of the art technology, meeting facilities and personalised customer service.
- Located on Front Street and attached to Metro Toronto Convention Centre, the hotel features 586 spacious guestrooms and suites, exclusive Club InterContinental floors, the exceptional Azure Restaurant & Bar, and Spa InterContinental, an AVEDA concept.
Address: 225 Front St W, Toronto, ON M5V 2X3
- Best Western was the largest chain in the industry, with 699 member hotels and 35,201 rooms.
- Best Western entered Mexico, Australia and New Zealand in 1976, further establishing its international presence.
- Since then, Best Western has become a familiar presence in more than 100 countries, and with more than 4000 hotels, remains the leader with respect to number of properties under a single flag.
Address: 111 Carlton St, Toronto, ON M5B 2G3
- Whether you’re traveling for leisure or business, alone or with your kids, Comfort Inn hotels offer accommodations for every type of travel.
- From families to business travelers, everyone can enjoy Comfort Inn’s great amenities like a free breakfast, free high speed internet and some R&R in the pool at most of locations – all at a great rate.
Address: 321 Jarvis St, Toronto, ON M5B 2C2
- In the heart of downtown’s business and entertainment districts, the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel is connected to PATH, a 16-mile underground network of shops and services.
- We are steps from the Eaton Centre shopping mall and Toronto’s convention centre.
Address: 123 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M5H 2M9
- Hilton welcomes guests in more countries than any other full-service hotel brand, with more than 540 hotels and resorts in 78 countries across six continents.
- Making a hotel reservation is easy — simply search by country, city or region.
- Hilton Hotels & Resorts remains the stylish, forward thinking global leader of hospitality – and we help make traveling easier with our smart design, innovative restaurant concepts, authentic hospitality and commitment to the global community.
Address: 145 Richmond St W, Toronto, ON M5H 2L2
- Amid the colourful cultural tapestry of downtown Toronto’s Garden District, you’ll find the Ramada Plaza Toronto hotel, a gorgeous heritage property alive with elegance and charm.
- We earn our place in the upper echelon of Toronto hotels with suites and rooms that combine exceptional comfort, convenience and luxury.
- From outstanding personalized service to a wide array of first-class amenities, we strive to make your Downtown Toronto experience unforgettable.
Address: 300 Jarvis St, Toronto, ON M5B 2C5
The Fairmont Royal York
- Located in the heart of the city, The Fairmont Royal York has everything you need for a memorable stay – opulent surroundings, a knowledgeable Concierge team, fine dining, state-of-the-art exercise facilities, plus so much more.
- Our luxury Toronto hotel is right in the heart of it all, steps away from the best nightlife, dining, shopping and other attractions.
- We’re conveniently located across from Union Station at 100 Front Street West within the financial and entertainment districts.
Address: 100 Front St W, Toronto, ON M5J 1E3
Renaissance Toronto Hotel
- Designed as the ultimate entertainment getaway, the Renaissance Toronto Downtown Hotel is located inside the Rogers Centre and offers full-service luxury accommodations.
- As the only hotel in the world situated inside a major league sports venue, the Toronto hotel’s 70 field-view rooms make it a unique destination.
- Located just steps away from the Metro Convention Centre, CN Tower, Air Canada Centre and the city’s bustling financial district, the Toronto hotel’s downtown location is ideal for business and leisure travelers.
- In addition to spacious rooms and field-view suites, guests have access to on-site dining at the Arriba Restaurant and Lounge, an indoor pool and well-equipped fitness center.
Address: 3-1 Blue Jays Way, Toronto, ON M5V 1J4
King Edward Reality
- The Omni King Edward Hotel in Toronto has hosted visitors for over a century, and to this day remains a hallmark of luxury and comfort.
- With its rich history and old world’s charm, sprinkled with modern amenities and elegant décor, this hotel pays homage to a proud history as the city’s first luxury hotel.
- The hotel is conveniently located in the financial, entertainment and shopping districts, the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Sony Centre, The Distillery District, Eaton Centre and the St. Lawrence Farmers Market.
- The 301 spacious guestrooms and suites offer regal elegance and comfort.
- Our luxurious, newly-appointed guest rooms feature the finest in furnishings, custom bedding and detailed crown moldings, all with beautifully appointed marble bathrooms.
Address: 37 King St E, Toronto, ON M5C 1E9
Cambridge Suites Hotel
- Cambridge Suites Hotel Toronto, we offer all the amenities you need to make the most of your stay, with much larger suites and excellent service featuring smoke-free accommodations.
- Plus, our boutique-style hotel is conveniently located right in the heart of Toronto, putting you within walking distance of the hottest sights and sounds of Ontario’s capital.
Address: 15 Richmond Street E Toronto, ON M5C 1N2
Hotel Le Germain
- This hotel is the first of Groupe Germain’s establishments in Toronto and boasts a privileged location in the heart of the city’s entertainment district.
- It’s also within walking distance of the Rogers Centre, the CN Tower and the Convention Centre.
- With its inspiring and inviting design, intimate size and relaxing decor, Hotel Le Germain Toronto is a veritable urban oasis, it even has a putting green on the roof.
- A comforting and relaxing stay awaits you at our hotel.
- Our attentive and discreet staff will look after your every need in order to offer you an authentic experience.
Address: 30 Mercer Street Toronto, ON M5V 1H3
- Internationally recognized as Canada’s favourite Boutique Art Hotel, the Gladstone uniquely blends historical Victorian architecture with contemporary luxury, downtown culture and whole lot of art, making it an iconic
- Toronto hub for locals and international travelers alike.
- Supporting 37 artist designed hotel rooms, over 70 art exhibitions a year, 4 diverse event venue spaces and 2 restaurants, all on a strong values-based mandate, the Gladstone strives to foster an authentic experience for its guests and the local community.
Address: 1214 Queen Street W Toronto, ON M6J 1J6
The Hazelton Hotel
- The Hazelton Hotel offers 77 comfortable, oversized luxury hotel rooms and suites designed by internationally renowned Yabu Pushelberg.
- Our ONE Restaurant is celebrity Chef Mark McEwan’s signature dining experience that is not to be missed, while The Spa at Hazelton is Yorkville’s most exclusive refuge for Toronto locals and visitors alike.
Address: 118 Yorkville Avenue Toronto, ON M5R 1C2
- Thompson Toronto lies in the Central King West area—the see and be scene for Toronto’s most notably eclectic art galleries, boutiques, restaurants and nightlife, all within easy walking distance.
- Designed by New York’s Studio Gaia, your room opens onto floor-to-ceiling windows with sweeping views of the T.O. skyline and Lake Ontario.
- Dark hardwood floors, contemporary furnishings and an open, airy atmosphere are punctuated with contrasting accents in lush orange and cool white.
Address: 550 Wellington Street W Toronto, ON M5V 2V4
- The Grange Hotel is located near Toronto’s historic Chinatown, Kensington Market, and Toronto’s Entertainment District. From art galleries to sports events, concerts and shopping, we are positive there is something for everyone just minutes from our front door.
- The Grange Hotel is also a good choice for travelers with medical appointments in Toronto, as we are within walking distance of the Toronto Western Hospital and a short transit or taxi ride to most of Toronto’s major medical centres.
- The Grange Hotel features studio units in a modern six story building.
- Each room has an equipped kitchenette and a private bath, along with cable television and free Internet access.
Address: 165 Grange Ave Toronto, ON M5T 2V5
- Toronto’s striking cityscape unfolds before you, a feast for your eyes.
- You recline in a plush sofa in your spacious suite at Shangri-La Hotel, Toronto.
- From this vantage point, you gaze upon the gleaming city that is Canada’s largest metropolis.
- You notice the pool engulfed in natural light, with cascading water features and contemporary chandeliers above, enhancing the ethereal experience.
- The Concierge desk offers the option of hotel cars, ready to take you to luxury boutiques within mere minutes.
Address: 188 University Avenue Toronto, ON M5H 0A3
|Holiday Inn Hotels||220 Bloor St W, Toronto, ON M5S 3B7|
|The Saint James Hotel||26 Gerrard St E, Toronto, ON M5B 1G3|
|Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Downtown||335 Jarvis St, Toronto, ON M5B 2C2|
|Soho Met||350 Wellington St W, Toronto, ON M5V 3W9|
|The Westin Harbour Castle||1 Harbour Sq, Toronto, ON M5J 1A6|
|Soho Met||350 Wellington St W, Toronto, ON M5V 3W9|
|Talon International||303 Bay St, Toronto, ON M5H 2R1|
|Royal Oak Inn||376 Dundas St E, Toronto, ON M5A 2A5|
|Four Season Hotel & Resort||77 Charles W, Toronto, ON M5S 1K5|
|The Beverly Hotel||335 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M5V 2A4|
|Maryam Suites Canada||55 Bremner Blvd, Toronto, ON M5J 0A6|
|Clarence Castle||8 Clarence Sq Toronto, ON M5V 1H1|